ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet at D-Day Museum Car Park (Portsmouth/Southsea) 17th March, Sunday, between 6-7pm

Renault Clio Sport
Was hoping to get as many people along as possible so i can get to meet some of the local people from ClioSport.

I figured that the D-Day Museum Carpark in Southsea would be a good area to meet at because there is plenty of space for everyone (Depending on numbers)
I know its short notice for everyone but its the only free weekend i've got for a while haha

If there are people who are up for going and we get up a good amount of people wanting to go then it should be good
Let us know
Ian

197 F1
Re: Meet at D-Day Museum Car Park (Portsmouth/Southsea) 17th March, Sunday, between 6

Could be keen, as I will be on way home from Southampton.

Renault Clio Sport
Re: Meet at D-Day Museum Car Park (Portsmouth/Southsea) 17th March, Sunday, between 6

If you know others that would be up for a little meet just to get out and about that night get them involved as I'm hoping to get as many as possible coming

K4M ph2

Working that night! Bad times

monaco 172

Might be able to head down that way. Not too far away but weather is due to be rubbish over this weekend tho :(

Renault Clio Sport

If the weather is rubbish then i dont expect anyone to go as it wont be as fun hehe

big boost cup

would of popped along to this if i wasn't moving house this weekend

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep

If my cars back on its wheels and its not lashing it down il pop along.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1

My boys birthday. Next time tho

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Should really try and give more than 3 days notice!

There are meets organised at Gunwarf every so often so pop along to one of them.

BG 182 FF

Might pop down if the weather isnt s**t! Might be a bit late though as im working till 7? Should do some more meets round here anyway though.

PH1 Clio 172

Would love to come...not to far really, just expensive! Looking at £40 return to come over on the boat!!

Renault Clio Sport

I get the feeling that the weather isnt really gonna change much from what we had today, so im thinking maybe at a later date, as some of you have said 3 days isnt really that much notice so maybe re-schedule to the 31-3-13 at same location?

I think thats a bit more time for everyone

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Meet at D-Day Museum Car Park (Portsmouth/Southsea) 17th March, Sunday, betwe...

31st March is Easter Sunday, which may or may not have an impact on attendance.

Not stating a time definitely will.

Renault Clio Sport

Same times again i think, as its a nice time at the moment as its just between daylight and dusk so between 6-7pm easter sunday at the D-day museum carpark, spread the word and see who you can get to come along ^_^

BG 182 FF

Make a new thread for it mate, that will probably get a few more people.

M140i

5 mins from me, I dont mind popping along :)

Renault Clio Sport

ok making a new Thread people

Renault Clio Sport

Is the Southern Customs a big meet for the ClioSport people to go to?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've been to it once, they do it every month. There are some very nice cars, but a lot of pikey ones aswell.

Renault Clio Sport

haha, hundreds of saxo's with bean can exhausts lol I'm still up for a small meet but not sure if everyone else is will make a thread anyway and if people wanna go to the clio one then happy days