ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megane coupe 2litre 16v vid

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)

No offence Bud, but I went ot get a cup of tea in the time it took to get to 100 ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

not sure about 15.5 in stock form??? i managed a 14 dead in the banana (on the clocks) and that would spank a 172! especially a standard one!

my mate has a fast mk1 172, that ran 17 secs i think it was with a few engine mods and was stripped out.

15.5? You having a giggle? Some of teh fastest Williams/Hybrids on here do it in circa 15 seconds, and they would destroy 172s!

172 cup TT

That 172 0-100 has a full tank-o-fuel (+30 odd Kgs), bounces off rev limiter, and seems to change a lane.. could knock fractions or so off that...

But, the megane does also seem to rev limit a little bit BUT does seem to be running on fumes (if the far left dial is the petrol)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

that 172 vid also starts going about2-3 sec into vid so take that off your timing! your megane was pretty quick by all means but the comment about a BEAST? i was expecting 15 sec or something thats all!