ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26R

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

IMG_0383.PNG

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice addition!

Did it come with the titanium exhaust?

Sadly not, it's them one thing I wanted, however I do have a miltek turbo back (including sports cat) exhaust with remap. Sounds awesome!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone knows of somebody that has a immaculate factory headunit and speakers for a megane, please put them my way :)

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Sadly not, it's them one thing I wanted, however I do have a miltek turbo back (including sports cat) exhaust with remap. Sounds awesome!
Shame. They sound awesome with them. Can you not still get them from Renault (hate to know how much for though).
If anyone knows of somebody that has a immaculate factory headunit and speakers for a megane, please put them my way :)
Let the modifications begin!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Shame. They sound awesome with them. Can you not still get them from Renault (hate to know how much for though)

Let the modifications begin!

Factory stereo only ;-)

As for the exhaust genuinely not worried sounds great as is.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I don't know if when it says front speakers its for the doors and if yours has the shells to fit speakers, I don't know if they got rid of that when striping it back. I just did an ebay search for front and rear component speakers so they fit but are a better standard than Renault.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Spent a coupe of hrs getting used the car on my local roads. I have to say I'm very impressed, it carrys speed through corners that you wouldn't think would be possible running semi slick, in the rain and fwd. It corners completely flat and the power is just right to pull you out of the corner nicely. The seats are great, but if a faf but totally worth it, seating position, steering feel is bang on. Would like a little more feedback but it's a modern car after all.

What really got me was the mpg, it was a mixture of hard and casual driving and it churned out 26mpg give or take a bit! That's awesome condsidering it's not standard, could only ever dream of those figures in the M5!

So to summarise to date, veryyyy pleased.

Evo 5 RS
Not surprised mate, they're known to be very capable cars. I know someone who's had theirs pretty much since they were new. One thing that stands out is he's had the dash wrapped in alcantera. It does make the interior look a lot more 'prestigious'

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Not surprised mate, they're known to be very capable cars. I know someone who's had theirs pretty much since they were knew. One thing that stands out is he's had the dash wrapped in alcantera. It does make the interior look a lot more 'prestigious'

Didn't think it would be this good though, looking forward to some dry weather, so far it's either been ice or rain lol.
Is fitting a stereo not blasphemy?

Just for long journeys plus I need to fit a parrot or simulair for hands free as I use it a lot in the M5.

Everything will be reversible and I will only be fitting genuine products othe than the Bluetooth side.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just for long journeys plus I need to fit a parrot or simulair for hands free as I use it a lot in the M5.

Everything will be reversible and I will only be fitting genuine products othe than the Bluetooth side.
Maybe get some back seats too? :laughing:

I jest. I get the hands free. Especially with it being 6 points soon too or so im told.