ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane RS250 dealer snaps

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What in god's name!

Those arches are plastic stick on jobbies! Pmsl! Oh dear oh dear.

Why not just make new wings wider, that looks shocking! AX GT! 106 gti!

Am I the only one who thinks that is utter crap for those arches alone. It's meant to be a flagship megane ffs!

clio 200
think it was designed on a budget. clio is all wider wings,quarters etc

on the bright side cheaper to mend when smashed lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But it's not a cheap car and bet your bottom dollar Renault will be retailing those parts £100+

S3, Polo
Great looking car - if a bit too closely inspired by the current-gen Astra VXR - and yes, the wheels are ghastly. And the stick-on bits reek of cheap afterthought.

Wheels, height, panel gaps, RS badges, all look gash.

It's like it's trying to hard to be a cheaper version of the Astra VXR.

E92 M3
lovly that! i quite like the wheels already thinking ov it slamed. ooops i have just cum in my pants haha

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Nice colour, I, surprisingly, kinda like those wheels... stilll would prefer a simple wheel like the standard 197 ones...

but end of the day... it will be built shockingly... would be nice to have a drive in one though.

Black Clio GT
dont like the 19" wheels, some 9x18s with a low et and 40 profile tyres would look good.
other than that....... id have one if i was in the market for that type of car.

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
Want shooting for the wheels the 18s are far far better than those chavtastic things, other than that loving it! Too much for my liking too.

Black Clio GT
looks like a different country............look at the twingos reg in the background!!
road trip anyone?? lol

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Renault are really trying to push these 19's out! ive hardly seen any press pics with the much better 18's on them shame, and to the person that said the ESP was too intrusive, there is 3 or 4 modes, normal, sport and off. this adjusts the ESP sensitivity (or switches it off) and also adjusts the throttle mapping.

got to admit I like the 19's (dont dare say that on meganesport.net lol)
If I buy one Ill definately be having them refinished in black all over - think they would look loads better

do not like renault designers have really screwed up the entire range renault use to make stylish cars with the perfect amount of flare god help the twingos facelift :(

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
What are the 18's like that are standard, haven't seen a single pic with them on. Even evo's road test this month had no side on pics of the the car and i think that was on 18's. They've grown on me a bit, the grey one is quite nice.
Russ

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked on RSport, the standard wheels are awful as well, like 18" versions of the 200 cup wheels, all the wheels are 8.25" wide too, interesting! Anyone seen the price as well, £21,995 for the cup or £22,995 for the FF, way too expensive imo.
Russ

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Just looked on RSport, the standard wheels are awful as well, like 18" versions of the 200 cup wheels, all the wheels are 8.25" wide too, interesting! Anyone seen the price as well, £21,995 for the cup or £22,995 for the FF, way too expensive imo.
Russ

usual isnt it though youll need to batter the renault salesmen for a good discount.

the 175 dci list price was 22k!