ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo's car is BACK . . . and BLACK!!

lol Immi

gt gaz, yeah sorry mate, hence the cat joke, but gonna send my 16v badges off to Middo soon to get them customised, muchos apologias amigo :)

jamie

Looks great on alloys that arent Turinis!! :D

Id keep the plate off, throw it on the floor, scratch it about a bit and then stick it in the window on the dash. "It just fell off Officer"

Nissan 370Z
cheers for the comments guys. its my dads house.
combine was a great help, spent a good day with him and it was worth it. car looked better in real life when the suns on it.
just need someone to fit my decat now.and to sell my wheels.
cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
To be honest...I don't think the turini's would make that look better!

1.jpg

The leggy's sit nice!

like i said josh mate, anthracite them and look at other things, like black smooth badges, smoked repeaters etc!

jamie

Nissan 370Z
there too big and rub, was thinking of some pro race 1.2's. saw has today and he says i might be able to get 12months 0% finance on some wheels.
thanjs.

Looks mint josh, love that grill great car!
I would just get some standard cup turinis on there.
Don't anthracite them it has been overdone on here and it getting abit old hat. Some people spray everything in site anthracite, probably get there partners nails done in anthracite too soon it will be silvervisions on the Christmas tree and the fridge slammed on coilovers!

Nissan 370Z
or some 16 super or ultraleggeras. just want some nice light 16';s.
so impressed with how the car looked after pcing. recommend jamie to everyone.

Looks mint josh, love that grill great car!
I would just get some standard cup turinis on there.
Don't anthracite them it has been overdone on here and it getting abit old hat. Some people spray everything in site anthracite, probably get there partners nails done in anthracite too soon it will be silvervisions on the Christmas tree and the fridge slammed on coilovers!

standard cup wheels = boring.

wheres the sense of adventure? I love the wheels, get the rear arches rolled at Demon Tweeks or RTEC to stop the rubbing, or you could higher it a bit???

Clio
good job jamie!! both cars look mint, what splitter is that on the black 1's front bumper? I want that for mine!!!!

Chocolate Bar™
tell you something, someone had bloody good taste when they modded that car ;)

seriously looks really good. The chunk out the front bumper is where i pulled the plate off and a load of paint came with it lol. Did u manage to get those cracks out of the roof?

M

mini-valver

Looked a million times better on the willy wheels....
Still looking fantastic though!

tell you something, someone had bloody good taste when they modded that car ;)

seriously looks really good. The chunk out the front bumper is where i pulled the plate off and a load of paint came with it lol. Did u manage to get those cracks out of the roof?

not sure that there was any marks there on the front mate, i went easy like you say and most rubbed out with megs 80, didnt wanna chance the 83 on it!!

roof cracks were really cracked, looked like someone had had a real go at it, bloody chavs!! cant really be rectified with a PC, needs a sand down and respray, which is on the to do list!!

cheers for the comments guys, i know its gonna stay that way as well, josh really is into looking after it!

jamie

cheers Englebert, compliment from you means alot mate :) think im with you on the 17s

cheers steve :)

jamie

Nissan 370Z
well i have some white pro race 1.2's coming for it. there brand new, will have them in a week or so.
then im thinking of tints.
any ideas as what to get when my wheels come?
thanks