ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mids Meet Pics... (loads of pics, sorry!)

Chocolate Bar™
Has Dave sorted any vids of it up an going yet, im eager to see it now.

i forgot my camera so i couldnt take any. but the power figures its got are no reflection what so ever of how fast it is. truly rapid in terms of response!

M

mini-valver

i forgot my camera so i couldnt take any. but the power figures its got are no reflection what so ever of how fast it is. truly rapid in terms of response!

:D Goes well eh! Keeps going to 130 odd then hits the wall, lol.

Chocolate Bar™
:D Goes well eh! Keeps going to 130 odd then hits the wall, lol.

when we came onto our private runway you got a headstart, and due to the power delivery you pulled an uncomfortable gap on me :S

in saying that though, my car does feature a dash, extra seat etc. lol

M

mini-valver

when we came onto our private runway you got a headstart, and due to the power delivery you pulled an uncomfortable gap on me :S

in saying that though, my car does feature a dash, extra seat etc. lol

I'm not sure you'd be closing it rapidly either ;)

LOL! Mines functional!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I dont have any decent ones yet but Mr Ste Burns took one, its near bottom of this thread (page 1).

If you had a younger brother it would be him (ste burns) for sure, or Eoghan Quigg from x factor

Clio
Had excellent time this weekend, thanks to all those who organised it!!

Also thanks to Christopher, for 2 laps of epic driving, my best bit from the karting!! Sorry I spun:(

All those pictures from the car park and none of mine, I'm disappointed:dapprove:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Also thanks to Christopher, for 2 laps of epic driving, my best bit from the karting!! Sorry I spun:(

All those pictures from the car park and none of mine, I'm disappointed:dapprove:

i dint see no Vee

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Too right... the best two laps ever... how fcuking close!

Even if i was a little forceful ;)

Nice to meet you finally mate

Clio
i dint see no Vee

I've gone stealth with it!! A right sheep in wolfs clothing;)

Painted it bogey green, wrote billabong all over the side of it and put a 1.2 engine in the front.

Vee is poorly mate, was in my mums, 240 miles to a full tank:eek:!! I'm getting the Vee back on the road

Clio
Too right... the best two laps ever... how fcuking close!

Even if i was a little forceful ;)

Nice to meet you finally mate

Good to meet you to.

Think me must have over took each other 3 or 4 times in those 2 laps. I'll let you off for being a little forceful from behind, I quite enjoyed it;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I've gone stealth with it!! A right sheep in wolfs clothing;)

Painted it bogey green, wrote billabong all over the side of it and put a 1.2 engine in the front.

Vee is poorly mate, was in my mums, 240 miles to a full tank:eek:!! I'm getting the Vee back on the road

oh lol i saw it,

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good to meet you to.

Think me must have over took each other 3 or 4 times in those 2 laps. I'll let you off for being a little forceful from behind, I quite enjoyed it;)

Hi! ;)

Aye, i think we both passed each other twice! Awesome

fiesta zetec s
26102008134.jpg

ELF?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ignore the haters Schweppy, car looked bloody awesome when I saw you in Staple Hill t'other day.

Didnt have the pleasure of meeting you mate BUT i did your motor. Defo on my list LOL! ;)

I didnt get to speak to half the people I wanted to mate! As i have said else where, me and MrsDuck were both really tired as we had come back from a couple nights away celebrating her mates 21st...

SchwepTek™
I didnt get to speak to half the people I wanted to mate! As i have said else where, me and MrsDuck were both really tired as we had come back from a couple nights away celebrating her mates 21st...

Haha no worries, i'm sure there will be another day ;)

Family Bus
JUST got home :( Soooooooooo tired! But worth it for a good day!!

FAB FAB FAB Meet!! Really good to meet some new people and see some old ones!

Thanks to all that organised it!!! :D

clio 182 cup
just got home now, got stuck in a major traffic jam as we came onto the m6, shame we didnt get a pic of the racing blues together :( great meet though :D