ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mids Meet Pics... (loads of pics, sorry!)

Clio
you can talk... and where are the photos off the billabong.

No pictures of the billabong:dapprove: I noticed you realised I was going the wrong way on the way home, took me 20 minutes before I realised I was on my way to Manchester:eek:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
No pictures of the billabong:dapprove: I noticed you realised I was going the wrong way on the way home, took me 20 minutes before I realised I was on my way to Manchester:eek:

yeah was trying to save you so gave it a junction of trying to get your attention and trying to get your number which i dont have... another southwest fail.....

Family Bus
Two convoy following failures in one day.

Pffft.

The first one was CHRISTOPHERS fault tho!!! :rasp:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
You know he prefers meat ;)

lol iso i've heard but have not actually had any first hand experience of his love for meat (thankfully) before the cs rumours begin to fly..

although one of you lot was playing footsy with me in pizza hut

sorry pasta hut

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well firstly thanks to everyone that organised this, it was well worth all the hassle. :approve:

As many people have already said it was good to meet some new faces and get to talk to a few people as well!

These aren't really worthy of a thread of there own, but here's a few more photos for the collection. Had to crop the hell out of quite a few of them, cos they weren't much good. Put a few of the originals up on Flickr.

DSCF1561.gif

DSCF1562.gif

DSCF1563.gif

DSCF1564.gif

DSCF1565-1.gif

DSCF1566.gif

DSCF1568.gif

DSCF1569.gif

DSCF1570.gif

DSCF1571.gif

DSCF1572.gif

Ian

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
great pics, was outside at the time when ste burns was taking some shots, was loving the liquid yellow 197,

whos was the colour coded cyclone blue aswell???