ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mids Meet Pics... (loads of pics, sorry!)

Swift Sport
Was good to meet everyone, new faces and old! Enjoyed meeting Chris and drooling over his RB182 and that LY197 was also a bit of visual treat! Got to meet fellow biker MJCycles (whatever your name is, sorry lol), and the infamous Lil' Blondie! Was also good to meet the regulars again and see Stu's GW197 (well, mostly white lol ;)).

I did think at one that you were enjoying the night a little too much when half of you started following me home!! I'm afraid I can't cater for that many back at home! ;)

All in all a great meet and a good turnout, Donny and Schweppy doing their thing!

Thanks again to everyone who organised it, and everyone who turned up. Look forward to another similar meet soon, maybe get even more names down!! :D

Ste

Family Bus
Was good to meet everyone, new faces and old! Enjoyed meeting Chris and drooling over his RB182 and that LY197 was also a bit of visual treat! Got to meet fellow biker MJCycles (whatever your name is, sorry lol), and the infamous Lil' Blondie! Was also good to meet the regulars again and see Stu's GW197 (well, mostly white lol ;)).

I did think at one that you were enjoying the night a little too much when half of you started following me home!! I'm afraid I can't cater for that many back at home! ;)

All in all a great meet and a good turnout, Donny and Schweppy doing their thing!

Thanks again to everyone who organised it, and everyone who turned up. Look forward to another similar meet soon, maybe get even more names down!! :D

Ste

Totally Christophers fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
A meet with most of my Favourite cars at it... Very Jealous.... I'll take a long drive over to one of these meets 1 day