ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing Wheel Locking Nut

Car  182FF c/w Recaros
Is there a place on the car where the Locking nut is stored?

I only ask because, can't remember if I was given one when I purchased the car.:rolleyes:

My car's been in for a service (but i'm guessing the garage used their own nut).

Had a quick look round house and car but no joy.

There aint a special place where it's stored is there:rolleyes:
 
In the tool tray ?
Check inside the hollow knob that screws the toolkit down to the floor.
 
Mine was in the box that the locking wheel nuts came in along with the removed normal nuts. Someone nicked mine while I was on holiday in France so last time mine went in the garage used one they had. Luckily they had two so let me keep one.

There's no tool tray in a 182 as there's no spare wheel well. They are in a bag strapped through the carpet on the right hand side of the boot. Mine tore away so I had to replace the carpet.
 
just smack a 19mm 16 sided socket on n take em of n buy a new set if ya cant fond ya wheel nut mate
 
Mine was in the box that the locking wheel nuts came in along with the removed normal nuts.

It was your post that got my thinking:approve:

Feel a little embarresed but since you guys were so generous to share your thoughts, I should explain:o

One I saw your post about the box i thought, hmm, sure i've seen that before. Checked tho boot again.

Nothing in there except the my golf pom-pom hat:D

Suddenly, a brain wave:eek:

I grabbed the hat and what was inside, the box of whel nuts:clap:

I'd had the box of nuts in the boot for a while.

Occasionally, when you go round a roundabout a little faster than you should:o , you could hear them flying around in the back lol.

So i'd put them inside the hat and lodged them underneath the cover ( the stringy thing that's on the boot floor) that's in the boot:rolleyes:

Totally hidden from view, until now:approve:

Cheers
 
Back
Top