ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MKII 172 Stainless Exhausts ....Again!

Clio 1.6 16V

Im thinking about replacing the stock exhaust on my Sep 2002 172 with on of these stainless jobbies.

I think I have narrowed the selection down to Magnex and K-Tec. On the K-Tec website it shows the twin round tailpipe, but in the text suggests there is another tailpipe available. Any ideas. I personally quite fancy the oval style as I think this suits the rounded shape of the Clio better.

Has anybody got any close up pictures of the two K-Tecs that are available for the MKII 172? (If need be I can post the pictures) email@clio-sport-172.co.uk

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I have a picture of the oval from the K-tec web site but its on my macintosh pc. I have had a look on their web site but they have revamped it and i cannot remember where i got it from.

Ill post it later today if you can wait.

The oval is supposed to be a bit quieter than the twin round too. Although they are getting in a centre section silencer soon and developing a quieter twin exit back box also

Clio 1.6 16V

Cheers Chris for the pictures (y) The oval does look the biz and not over the top! Ill drop an email to K-tec and ask them about the price of the oval and availability of the central silencer. I dont want something that is toooooo loud, otherwise it will just p*ss me off after a short while. Will let you know the outcome.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I am taking it back in the new year for the centre section and maybe the new back box. The wife is not happy with the sound!!!!!! she says its too loud. I must say that it has settled down considerably since it was fitted, but having fitted £2.5Ks worth of ICE it does over power it a bit!