ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mods for clio. wats ure thoughts.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I have a dark blue mk2 clio matt blue was thnkin of puttin black LED lights in back so could have black alloys. you rekon tht wud be abit tacky. Also seen some nice silver alloys with lots of spokes which look safe wats ure views pls guys. Where are these clio meets heald am very intersted just passed soo fancy a road trip with a few mates :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
as long as uve got black elsewhere should look good! i'd go for the black alloys, or some dark gunmetal. As for the meets where are u based?

Golf GTD
cliosport meets are held all over. Join up for a 5£er and you can post in the meets section as well as benefit from lots more stuff!

i think the silver alloys would suit your car more, you should put some pics of your car up though.

Williams 2
My friend reanna has just recently bought some LED lights for her Mk2 Ph2 clio, and they look the bollox.

Her's are silver/clear because she has a silver Mk2 with 80% tints front, back and rear windows.

Looks very neat i think!

Focus ST
Gun metal alloys rock!!!:approve:

Warning about the led lights. Someone posted after fitting theirs, said that it drains more power and affects cruise control??? :S

i think the led lights looks w**k. If iw as you I would get the ktec colour coded lights. As for alloys, i think white alloys look the shizzle on blue cars

Octavia VRS
Mate go for mk2 phase 2 rear lights, some silver vision bulbs, lowering springs, a good set of alloys (even consider Dynamique/172 rims?) and maybe some colur coding? Subtle is the way to go imo

^^ is what i'm doing. Hav ph2 lights, 172 spoiler, dynamique alloys, eibach springs, just need colour coding and wheel refurb

Chocolate Bar™
theduckeatspork said:
i think the led lights looks w*nk. If iw as you I would get the ktec colour coded lights. As for alloys, i think white alloys look the shizzle on blue cars

lol, i agree with everything u've said, (only cos u've basically described my car :D)! seriously the colourcoded ligths do look good although arent the best fit

lol, well that would be because i think your cars one of the best looking mk2's on the forum, along with has's

Octavia VRS
theduckeatspork said:
^^ is what i'm doing. Hav ph2 lights, 172 spoiler, dynamique alloys, eibach springs, just need colour coding and wheel refurb

sounds exactly like my plans too ;)

Chocolate Bar™
theduckeatspork said:
lol, well that would be because i think your cars one of the best looking mk2's on the forum, along with has's

thanks! its a big compliment when someone says that about your car :)

but as u say, subtle is the way forward definatly!