ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 - With a differnece

White Evo V
I know there is going to be some mixed opinions on this but I really like it. I saw a ph1 on here the other day with orange detailing so I thought I would see what it looked like on a monaco ph2. Personaly I think its looks pretty good.

I have yet to do the calipers (leaving this until next week when I put my grooved discs on), rear badges and gear knob insert (Im not doing the steering wheel insert as I have a new suede one to put on)

All supercharger, intercooler, air and water hoses will be orange too once the supercharger is fitted.

opinions......

DSCF0094.gif
DSCF0088.gif
DSCF0091.gif
DSCF0093.gif
DSCF0092.gif
DSCF0090.gif

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmm dont know if orange works with Monaco.. I have tried yellow and that was goo.. dont have any pics though.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I like it, bar the mirrors.
Do you want some trainers to go with the car? I have some Air Force Ones!!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i like it in a weird way, if you were goin to use it on track then ye it would stand out :)

each to their own tho...

Iceberg 172
Looks cheap and s**te. Sorry.

When will people learn that less is more when it comes to style. :rolleyes:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I prefer it before dude, looked much better in your other thread.

I love the monaco blue so much but the only issue I have with it is it doesn't look great with other colours, silver seems to work best with it.

BTW post up bigger pictures man! I keep clicking on them to enlarge them lol The rest of the car looks mint!

White Evo V
I guess its a bit like marmite, you either love it or hate it! Im going to stick with it for now. No doubt it will change soon though! Thanks for the comments.

P.S - Ive decided to go with blue samco for the conversion now. Just to be safe. lol

Swift Sport
I'm gonna go against the grain mate and say I really like it!

Sick of looking at the same old s**t on here tbh lol.

Seriously though, I think it looks pretty cool! :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
looks cool mate, thrt abwt doin sumit like tht b4, i like the look, u gettin it supercharged did u mention?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
liking the orange dash inserts - a fresh look for the summer however the rest........ keeps it looking individual and easy to spot if nicked, and so long as you're happy that's what matters and not what others think.

Renaultsport 200
The front reminds me of a clown with a big red nose.

I think if you left it at something like the side badges then yea, but its gone to far I think.