ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

monaco blue, flame red 172 pics plz?

impreza sti prodrive
im realy likeing these colours so its a contest between monaco blue & flame red. but im wanting a pic of both said colours, with tourinos, a cup spoiler & lowerd

if possible or would i be a first to do so on a monaco blue as already seen a flame red with cup spoiler,

cheers nic

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'll get better pics later - off to work :(

DSC_1425.jpg

impreza sti prodrive
i actualy quite lyk that monaco sticker. those last to pics dont make my choice any eaier, both stunning. im after more pics of these colours with cup spoilers please,

6/468 17poo
Ive never seen the one above what AR has posted, looks the bomb i could never decide between the 2 but found a mint monaco one and was sold!

impreza sti prodrive
those 2 are fooking lush, loving the engine detail on that flame red. very very nice. i should have had a poll. lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've had both (currently flame red), have to say I prefer Monaco. It's a bit like black though, needs to be kept clean.

monaco blue 172
I agree with the keeping clean bit,it does my f**king head in trying too keep it looking good,especially at this time of year.

182 & Porsche 986
yeah it's a hard colour to keep clean, but like black it looks very very good clean
heres mine on turinis at the minute;
1.jpg

n533309744_1630998_6070.jpg

n533309744_1641186_9416.jpg

Barge
SNV81108.jpg

^^ is this the cleanest engine bay EVER. it's certainly one of the cleanest i've ever seen, other than on a brand new car.

E87 118d M Sport
is this the cleanest engine bay EVER. it's certainly one of the cleanest i've ever seen, other than on a brand new car.

its not that clean anymore. i preusme it was steam cleaned (warren = confirmation please) the other side aint so good cuz obviously the metal block doesnt stay clean. but got the cover on now. will clean it up again properly in the summer!