ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Blue 172 Cup

OwenB86

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon, I've bought myself a 172 Cup :)

It's done just under 70K and has had the following done before I bought it:

All 4 wheels refurbished

4 new Toyo T1-R Proxies

New Clutch

New cat-back exhaust

Timing belt changed

Dephaser pulley changed

New coil pack

New HT leads

P1010310_zpsbd591e8d.jpg

Unfortunately it has a few issues...

The aux belt has been rubbing on the cambelt cover
P1010308_zpsfe5794ff.jpg

Front ARB bushings don't look so great
P1010311_zps49816281.jpg

Also got some vibration on acceleration and a few small things that need sorting out.

On the positive side I found some receipts for a Ktec centre section and backbox, can anyone confirm this from the pics?

P1010312_zps3a66d85d.jpg

P1010313_zps7d16d457.jpg

Plans at the moment are to fix any issues first, I'd also like some better tyres but I'll wait till these wear down first.

Cheers

Owen

OwenB86

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough, I though it was a bit quiet :p

Looks like I'll be after a new exhaust at some point then!

Love a good standard looking cup, what I'm aiming to get mine looking like. If you're after a K-Tec stealth exhaust I have one on my cup that i'll be selling soonish, could do a deal with the standard exhaust?

Cheers
Nick

OwenB86

ClioSport Club Member
Love a good standard looking cup, what I'm aiming to get mine looking like. If you're after a K-Tec stealth exhaust I have one on my cup that i'll be selling soonish, could do a deal with the standard exhaust?

Cheers
Nick

Need to sell my old car first to get some money, when I do I'll give you a PM :)