ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mothers clay

Mazda MX5 1.8
anyone know if they are any good?

the mothers clay bar is the same price as meg's

mothers comes with: #07240 includes 80 gram Clay Bar, 16 oz. Showtime® Instant Detailer, 4 oz. Original Formula Carnauba Cleaner Wax.

unsure what the megs one comes with?
which do u recon?

Last edited:
  106 GTi
I was told all the clays are made by the same company, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

Rich said:
I was told all the clays are made by the same company, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

most clays are indeed made by a certain company, but they are of course made differently so are not all the same , but you wont go far wrong with any clay but some just have the edge for ease of use etc, one of these being Mothers

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
clio__chris said:
oh cool

do u know how much clay/detailer u get with the megs one?

one regular sized detailer spray, one clay bar. If you split the clay in half I find you can do a whole car twice (depending on car size).

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
what......lol at the amounts of cars with one clay bar.....

i have had the same bar for ages....i have done my valver twice, my rt once and still have enough for 2 more times....

and rich you said yourself about the finish i had on the valver the other day