ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mrs new Car, dont laugh.

Megane Mk4
Would've looked better in black with tinted windows, Dynamique interior and 182 alloys.. Other than that *it's ok.

*I lied. ;)

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Looks quite nice, loaf like... It looks very practical though. Big question is, how much?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
37020_231731.jpg

Make that! My parents had a modus... No comment

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
£2795 with 80k on the clock, cambelt done nov 10, just been serviced, tax and mot. Basically trade price, off in a bit to collect it.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Just got back, 68mpg Cruise control @ 70mph over 120miles, drove lovely, very comfy, properly mint condition, even got some money off, nice!

Italian 3.2 V6
Just got back, 68mpg Cruise control @ 70mph over 120miles, drove lovely, very comfy, properly mint condition, even got some money off, nice!

Eh!! That's odd. My missus Clio dci 86 will only get low to mid 50's at 70Mph on motorway!? Is it possible you'rs it mapped for mpg lol?

Italian 3.2 V6
We just got 230miles out of the Clio for £23 until the light came one (60miles left in reserve) ul have to do
Something similar and see how Many miles u can get!! Haha

Willy + Modus DCi
I'm selling my 172 to buy one of these...minus the champagne coloured paint and wholemeal seats. lol drove one last week love 'em! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Congratulations, you have purchased the worst colour/spec combination ever produced by Renault!

Couldn't you have found a black Dynamique??

Citrus green Privilege... ffs.