ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 & 285bhp Mini Cooper S

Megane R26 + 182
Hello there, thought i would share with you some pictures of my 182 which iv had for 4 months now.

Clio Mods

Miltek Exhaust system
Decat
Matched inlets
Re-map
BMC Induction Kit

Mods to come Next month -

Coilovers
Black182 alloys

Cooper s Mods (how long you got)

Big valve cylinder head
Fast Road Cam
Miltek Exhaust system
4 into 1 Manifold
440 injectors
Induction Kit
17 %Supercharger Pully
64mm throttle body
Grs Intercooler
Progressive Nitrous kit
KW v3 coilovers

DSC02954.jpg

DSC02945.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

RB 182 FF
Looking well mate, that Mini is rapid. Had a play with him a while back and made me look very silly!!!

1 of the main reasons i want a Mini... the engine.

Who cares it only gets 7 miles to the gallon or somthing stupid.

But the thing is, a Mini through the twisties is as good as a RS... so lets not even go there ;)

Awesome little weapons, people are just to narrow minded to look past the whole 'looking gay' thing.

Rusty Cup
May sound like a silly question but did you get that mini of a guy from bristol? i was chatting to a guy that works in a shop next to mine n he said his last car was a mini and pretty much rolled off the list of things that your one has :D

Never above 25mpg
Mini looks rubbish imo. Like somebody's taken a heat gun to the front bumper and splitter!!
Am sure it shifts nicely though :)

Tidyyy 182!!

Megane R26 + 182
May sound like a silly question but did you get that mini of a guy from bristol? i was chatting to a guy that works in a shop next to mine n he said his last car was a mini and pretty much rolled off the list of things that your one has :D

No this was standard when he got it. Hes had it a year now, and its the 3rd most powerfully in the country.

Rusty Cup
No this was standard when he got it. Hes had it a year now, and its the 3rd most powerfully in the country.

Thats cool yea this kiddy was claiming 300bhp with 50 shot of nos and i fully believe him tbh

He was saying about the Jesus head you can get for mini's? you ever heard about this? gives something like 400+ bhp with standard supercharger but with uprated injectors.

Sounds ridiculous wish there was a clio mod like this :D

Roadster Coupe
That Mini is mint. I miss my mini, technically i still own it but its in a garage thats selling it for me. I much rather the MINI than a clio. There alot more tunable and there are alot more mods. Plus the supercharger whine is awsome when fitted with a CAI

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that Mini was a different colour (I HATE that blue) then that imo, would be the perfect mini.

Awesome.

There was a 300bhp Mini on PH.

And the 3rd most powerfull?

I doubt it, tuners knock out 285+ bhp Minis easily for a few K. Its not a big figure for a Mini at all.

Megane R26 + 182
There was a 300bhp Mini on PH.

And the 3rd most powerfull?

I doubt it, tuners knock out 285+ bhp Minis easily for a few K. Its not a big figure for a Mini at all.

Difference between supercharged and turbo mini's.

3rd most powerful SUPERCHARGED mini according to the biggest mini uk forum. mini toque . com

RB 182 FF
And that was before the NOS, but you know we would have him round the twisties :S . Hope your well.

Bloody hell, when i attempted to go side by side down the new road he sort of just smiled at me like he was saying piss off mate, don't even try it!! Yea i'm good fella, haven't seen you around for a while, you alright?