ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 - almost 100% track ready

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
My 182 :D

Mods so far:

H&R's at -ve 2.5
Enkei lightweight 15's + yoko paradas
Painted calipers
EBC redstuff pads
Stripped rear
Rear strutbrace
Silvervisions
CTR aerial
307 front splitter

Bits to be fitted when I get to Birchdown:

Ktec decat
Ktec braided lines
AP racing fluid
Brembo Max front discs

Future mods:

Drivers bucket seat + 4 point harness
Suede steering wheel
Maybe an exhaust

CIMG0673.gif

CIMG0674.gif

CIMG0676.gif

CIMG0678.gif

(excuse the crap)
CIMG0681.gif

CIMG0683.gif

CIMG0688.gif

CIMG0687.gif

CIMG0690.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Weight saved:

Stripping 33kgs
Wheels 24kgs
H&R's 3kgs

So this puts the bhp/ton at around 174.75, improved from 167 according to parkers weight of 1090kgs.

Edit, cage MIGHT be on the cards, but only if a cheap MSV one comes up or something, also not sure how insurance would take a rolls cage, i thought some had problems with them. But in no rush, spent enough already in the last 2 months of owning it!

Edit again! wheels were done as a mix of lightweightness, and cheapness of tyres. Plus I think it looks awesome personally :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
It is my day to day car, it loves it :)

Thanks mate, you should show me your car soon!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm thinking about std bump strips (uncolourcoded) some smoothed dark bullets and some matt black mirror covers....

Got my bargain discs delivered just, brand new brembo max's, £48 delivered :D

Thanks for the replies :)

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Car & Wheels look superb mate (IMO)! :)

Edit, cage MIGHT be on the cards, but only if a cheap MSV one comes up or something

KEV at Birchdown is selling my old MSV cage - ask him about it when you're there...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ not cheap enough for me though mate, i'm pretty skint and killing my finger means no weekend work for about 5-6 weeks so thats hitting my pocket pretty badly at the minute :(

I love the wheels, need to do a proper refurb job on them at some point though.
Thanks.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
The isofix is only in at the minute as I've got decat, brake discs, fluid and some other buts in the boot which the net doesnt hold down too well, so just trying to minimise the risk of them flying forwards in a heavy braking situation a bit more.

It will be removed once everything is fitted.

Mk2 172
Want a set of throttle bodies for it??? Im thinking of selling my car so will be selling my ktec/GDI kit off the car :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks Doug :)
Rob yeah I reckon so, I still have the nut in at the back, and the fronts have miles lower to go!

Dan, yeah I do want ITB's but doubt I could afford them!

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
There's a D-loops under each front seat. Unbolt them and rebolt them into the ISOFIX mounting holes and you can still use the cargo net, even without the ISOfix bar.

Looks pretty good!

Have you thought about putting a pin stripe on the alloys in say silver just to break up the blackness between the tire and the wheel?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
The refurb I did was completely rushed, so they dont look as pretty up close.
I'll do them properly over christmas i think. Unsure on going Matt again, or Satin or Gloss though...