ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 OCD cleaning and project thread...

Flame Red Delight
Well suppose i better start up a thread for my new car. Its a 54 plate black/gold 182, is in dire need of a machine polish and for me to full clean out the wheels and arches but the interior is spotless. Has 58k on the clock at the moment. Im delighted with the car. Non cup version but coilovers and cup spoiler at some point and cup splitter or Fabia splitter and it will be perfect.

The only issue with the car is that the exhaust is hanging low on one side. Have had a look at the exhaust is rusty as fook and one of the supporting brackets has snapped off so the first thing to do is to get someone with welding skills and a new supporting bracket of some form.

Here is some pics after a very quick wash today, will be getting a full machine polish soon, de-tar and clay.

DSC_2559.jpg

DSC_2557.jpg

DSC_2556.jpg

DSC_2555.jpg

DSC_2554.jpg

DSC_2552.jpg

This is how the exhaust sits for the moment, anybody help me out with this ?

DSC_2560.jpg

Will keep this up to date :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks immense mate oh and pm a mod and move it to clio media! ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Hope you dad was happy with the job on the lupo.

Rb 182
Looks nice little dude. You know ill sort out any suspsnsion/service/general mechanics for you. Cheap prices too ;) ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks nice, but whats with the stupid fish eye camera thingy?

Also exhaust, just look under the car, should be obvious what's wrong.

Flame Red Delight
Not a fish eye its just a wide angle lense, and that's the way I roll mate lol

Have had a look and needs a bracket so will get it sorted out soon

I will be following the sheep way I think ;)

120d M Sport
Looks nice mate I'm sure you'll have it up to your standards before long.

Bit of a wheelbarrow look going from the rear at the moment lol!

Yozza time for that exhaust!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
10mm lens and you still cant get the whole thing in the picture haha !!

I'd bet it's the exhaust hanger that's shot. They're crap. Stick your head under the bumper and have a look see...

Last edited:
  Flame Red Delight
Thanks for the comments everyone, as soon as I get my hands on a second hand miltek they will be going on, seems that they are quite hard to find though

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good Cal, read up about Milteks though, I've heard a lot about wleds cracking on them, Having worked on Alans 182 with the Yozza I'd reccommend that every time, built so well and easy to fit, even for me and Dave ;)

Flame Red Delight
Now have a few updates to add, pics will be up tomorrow after I give it a clean. Now have a full clean up, fresher plates, cup spoiler, splitter and magnex exhaust and soon to have recaro trendlines ;) pics tomorrow

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Superb mate. Have few jobs for you that i've been asked to do. I'll fire you a text. :(

Flame Red Delight
yea im at heriot watt mate, there everyday parked beside the v6 normally haha,

Gally dropped you a message Lover (L)

Flame Red Delight
ive no idea where that is mate, i just park in sports car park, im finished uni now anyways for this semester

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
ah right its just on the left as you come into the uni through the entrance...

the one that has the sign saying "not suitable for cars with low suspension" lol

this is my last EVER semester... thank fook!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Updates in his other thread mate, because he's a tard.