ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 197'd Baked Bean

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Well following on from imprezaworks thread.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?678610-I-promise-last-pics-before-it-goes-tomo-(

I got a lift over from the old man this morning to pick up the bean. Absolutely love it. I've been wanting a bean for a while now and when I saw he was thinking of moving on I had to go have a look at it and was not disappointed. Dan was brilliant regarding the sale answering my many PM's about it and generally being a nice guy:).
Loved the drive home but with the weather as it is it was more of a leisurely drive back to Yorkshire if not a bit of a crawl over over the top of Saddleworth Moors with the snow.
Anyhow here are few pics I took. Sorry for the quality, I only had my phone with me and it was baltic so didn't want to be out for too long!
Gutted the car is now so filthy after Dan put such a fine effort into cleaning it ready for me:dapprove:.

IMG_20130119_140617.jpg

IMG_20130119_140625.jpg

IMG_20130119_142249.jpg

IMG_20130119_142259.jpg

IMG_20130119_142315.jpg

IMG_20130119_142333.jpg

IMG_20130119_142818.jpg

IMG_20130119_142830.jpg

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Re: My new dirty Backed Bean

Shed, lol. Looks lovely mate, a pleasure meeting you and your dad. Enjoy it :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  Saab 9-3 Sportwagon
Arg, i'd have bought it back if i knew it was for sale lol.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
nice of you to be honest :p any plans for it?
Lol :nono:
No plans for the near future as it already has most of the things I'd want and I spent the money I had saved for deutsch_blonde's wedding in Germany:quiet:. Will be doing a road trip with it for that one!

After all that then I quite fancy a Whiteline ARB and would love an RS2 some point in the future...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Find me a trophy for that money with those miles and in the same condition and I might be tempted lol

Lol :nono:
No plans for the near future as it already has most of the things I'd want and I spent the money I had saved for deutsch_blonde's wedding in Germany:quiet:. Will be doing a road trip with it for that one!

After all that then I quite fancy a Whiteline ARB and would love an RS2 some point in the future...
You better get saving then Denis, the cheapest item on our wedding list is a new plasma tv.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I had a mate who was looking for a cheap car, cheers for the warning mate

only joking havent really