ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197'd Baked Bean

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Well following on from imprezaworks thread.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?678610-I-promise-last-pics-before-it-goes-tomo-(

I got a lift over from the old man this morning to pick up the bean. Absolutely love it. I've been wanting a bean for a while now and when I saw he was thinking of moving on I had to go have a look at it and was not disappointed. Dan was brilliant regarding the sale answering my many PM's about it and generally being a nice guy:).
Loved the drive home but with the weather as it is it was more of a leisurely drive back to Yorkshire if not a bit of a crawl over over the top of Saddleworth Moors with the snow.
Anyhow here are few pics I took. Sorry for the quality, I only had my phone with me and it was baltic so didn't want to be out for too long!
Gutted the car is now so filthy after Dan put such a fine effort into cleaning it ready for me:dapprove:.

IMG_20130119_140617.jpg

IMG_20130119_140625.jpg

IMG_20130119_142249.jpg

IMG_20130119_142259.jpg

IMG_20130119_142315.jpg

IMG_20130119_142333.jpg

IMG_20130119_142818.jpg

IMG_20130119_142830.jpg

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Re: My new dirty Backed Bean

Shed, lol. Looks lovely mate, a pleasure meeting you and your dad. Enjoy it :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Arg, i'd have bought it back if i knew it was for sale lol.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
nice of you to be honest :p any plans for it?

Lol :nono:
No plans for the near future as it already has most of the things I'd want and I spent the money I had saved for deutsch_blonde's wedding in Germany:quiet:. Will be doing a road trip with it for that one!

After all that then I quite fancy a Whiteline ARB and would love an RS2 some point in the future...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Find me a trophy for that money with those miles and in the same condition and I might be tempted lol

Lol :nono:
No plans for the near future as it already has most of the things I'd want and I spent the money I had saved for deutsch_blonde's wedding in Germany:quiet:. Will be doing a road trip with it for that one!

After all that then I quite fancy a Whiteline ARB and would love an RS2 some point in the future...

You better get saving then Denis, the cheapest item on our wedding list is a new plasma tv.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I had a mate who was looking for a cheap car, cheers for the warning mate

only joking havent really