ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 325ci

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
lol, you're clearly trolling now.

i think
tumbleweed.gif

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looks really nice. its the car i want to replace my 172 as a daily but i just aint been arsed about doing anything about it yet.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
looks really nice. its the car i want to replace my 172 as a daily but i just aint been arsed about doing anything about it yet.

This might be for sale in a couple of months as it sounds like my daily commute will be increasing. ;-)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Got my wheels fitted today, was hoping to give it a clean and take some half decent pics but the weather put a stop to that.

DSC02265.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Cheers lads, I'll hopefully be able to give it a clean next weekend and get some better pics.

I wasn't sure about them when I first fit them, but I do like how the rears have more dish to them than the fronts and the offset is 10 less than standard so they sit in the arch better.