ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My AG RS200

Hi there,
I bought the car about a year and half ago and started to do a few bits soon after, thought i would start a thread with what i have done and will be doing! and any issue's i have had lol
:)

IMG_0167.jpg IMG_0380.jpg

When i First got the car :)
From there i got the wheels powered coated black which i thought made the car look alot better!

IMG_0385.jpg

With Wheels done :)
I then decided to finish the roof off with a spoiler, i decided not to get the Cup spoiler and went for the smaller one which i got painted black (pic below)

IMG_0545.jpg

So far so good i think, so i left it like that for awhile so i could get some money together to purchase some coilovers.
Got the money together and after thinking for awhile what coilovers to get i went for KW :approve: Fitted them straight away when i was quiet at work (quite handy being a mechanic with a ramp at work) here's a pic of what see looked like!

IMG_0640.jpg

About a 35mm drop Front and Rear
Had a few issue's with rattles etc which i noticed straight away but easily sorted out :)

My next step was the exhaust system which i decided to get a KTR CAT back system with decat pipe, fitted on my saturday off and was really pleased with the sound (no pics atm but will do shortly, explain later lol)

I then come across some issue's with the car, First of all was the gearbox, started crunching into 4th (syncro fucked) Replaced Gearbox, all ok
Next was a horrible noise from the timing belt area when warm, which we found the timing belt tensioner to be really noisy, with that all done car was ok again :)

Back to modifying!
I then decided to get some braided brake lines (which made abit of difference, pics to come) Then got a panel filter and some induction hoses
Next was the lights, fitted a HID kit, Chrome indicator bulbs and LED bulbs in the interior.

IMG_0623.jpg

Thats all i have done so far but more to come, will be getting the door handles, Renault badges all done black, then will be doing a brake upgrade, then thinking of getting a 225 Turbo engine, modifying then putting in :)

2007 clio dynamique
One of the things that really stood out were the green hoses under the bonnet they look mint , looking good !

320d
Those HID's are ridiculous. You need the projector lenses to make them work properly. Your just going to dazzle people and fail its first MOT.

Cars great other than that.

Those HID's are ridiculous. You need the projector lenses to make them work properly. Your just going to dazzle people and fail its first MOT.

Cars great other than that.

Yer i know i need to sort them out lol.. I can get them through MOT easy, the beam pattern to spot on in the tester.. I am a MOT tester aswell

Continuing from previous, a couple of pictures of mods, coilovers and braided brake lines

IMG_0651.jpg IMG_0647.jpg

As from a previous post i mentioned my Manifold CAT had broken up inside and rattling, replaced during last week (dropping front subframe etc) thought while i have got the manifold out i would get the decat pipe, welded into place, fitted new manifold as shown in pic :p

IMG_0652.jpg

All back together, sounds good :D Just waiting for my KTR RenFlash to turn up to do a remap :D (this week hopefully)

Attachments

• IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 235
  BMW 118d
Fair play mate I'm rather jealous, i do really like the 200 and that colour is lovely with the black wheels. who due work for btw?

Fair play mate I'm rather jealous, i do really like the 200 and that colour is lovely with the black wheels. who due work for btw?

Thanks mate.. Yer i didnt think it looked right with gun metal wheels, so i decided to get them done lol.. I work for Toomey Renault in Southend lol whys that?

BMW 118d
I did my apprenticeship with Nissan and we were a Renault dealership also so was conveniant for parts etc. Renault have since moved on but still working for Nissan, they seem to be more of a Renault at the moment tho lol.

Your 200 looks much more "****" with black wheels :cool:

I did my apprenticeship with Nissan and we were a Renault dealership also so was conveniant for parts etc. Renault have since moved on but still working for Nissan, they seem to be more of a Renault at the moment tho lol.

Your 200 looks much more "****" with black wheels :cool:

Yer we are a Nissan and Renault aswell lol.. I did my apprenticeship with Renault.. So yer cheap parts are good lol ...

Not sure what to do to the car next now lol

BMW 118d
Also have the added advantage of being a High Performance Center which means i get to play with the GTR :cool:

To be honest mate i would leave her how she is...she has subtle mods and that is all it needs. A Meggy Turbo engine would ace tho!

Now i am jealous lol.. Want to have a go in one of them.. we carnt even do there tyre pressures lol

Yer thats the plan, eventually get a meggy lump in there
Sort the headlights out first

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Love it. Very similar to our AG 200 although ours is a Cup. IMO the black bump strips look more aggressive than the colour coded numbers.

What brake upgrade you going for? We have the 2 piece 330mm performance fraction discs and DS2500 pads on our 200. The stopping power is out of this world.

Love it. Very similar to our AG 200 although ours is a Cup. IMO the black bump strips look more aggressive than the colour coded numbers.

What brake upgrade you going for? We have the 2 piece 330mm performance fraction discs and DS2500 pads on our 200. The stopping power is out of this world.

Mine has the cup chassis aswell i am going to get the 330mm 2 piece with EBC redstuff pads i think!

Went CS Saturday and got hold of a full set of braces! Fitted them awhile ago but didnt update this! Here are some pics!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233203.905956.jpg

Front Strut Brace

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233236.405709.jpg

Subframe Stiffener

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233270.616740.jpg

Rear Anti-Roll Bar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233305.999364.jpg

Rear Stiffener