ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My AG RS200

Also got some black interior dash trims and sport gear knob which i fitted this week!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233447.388939.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354233463.072245.jpg

Doing a couple more things this week and still waiting for mate to do roof vinyl :(

LY 197 R27
Looks ace mate! If I didn't have a LY I'd have AG love it.

How does it sound with the precat delete pipe, pops and bangs ? Got a decatted ktec on my r27 and like the idea of the precat delete pipe but don't want it to turn raspy. Have you got any vid's ?

Looks ace mate! If I didn't have a LY I'd have AG love it.

How does it sound with the precat delete pipe, pops and bangs ? Got a decatted ktec on my r27 and like the idea of the precat delete pipe but don't want it to turn raspy. Have you got any vid's ?

Cheers :)
Yer mate is pops and bangs quite abit but i love it :) erm i havent got any vids yet but i will try get 1 soon

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The rattling was probably the old dash trims :rasp:

Remember seeing this at South Mimms in cs12 but I don't remember seeing it at the show. Was it you I saw taking it up the strip at North Weald a few months back?

Exhaust sounds lovely :)

The rattling was probably the old dash trims :rasp:

Remember seeing this at South Mimms in cs12 but I don't remember seeing it at the show. Was it you I saw taking it up the strip at North Weald a few months back?

Exhaust sounds lovely :)

Yer french trims lol

Yer i was at CS mate! Only AG 200 there :) yer that was me at north weald aswell! Thought i'd give it a go lol

Decided to change my steering wheel this morning, was thinking of ways to fit my cruise control so i could keep it working! Had to modify a bracket to attach cruise buttons! Heres a pic of how it is atm..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354290339.102280.jpg

Not sure weather to keep the cruise or not!
Also today while at work i had my windows tinted ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354290494.752095.jpg

Finally got my roof and B pillars wrapped in vinyl black :) here are a few pics (car is abit dirty lol)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784584.553593.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784609.136801.jpg

Also i have had my door handles and sport badges painted black! Which i fitted today :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784653.970523.jpg

If anyone in essex area is interested in having any vinyl done let me know as the guy that did mine is wicked!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784562.304536.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784562.304536.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 110
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looking good!

I went to Toomey Renault in Southend and asked for a 200, they said I couldn't afford one being 19.

I walked out, and bought one else where the next day haha - The sales bloke did mention they got a great one in for a young lad that worked there, a day before his 19th birthday or something? Was that you he was on about? (Was an old chap)

Looking good!

I went to Toomey Renault in Southend and asked for a 200, they said I couldn't afford one being 19.

I walked out, and bought one else where the next day haha - The sales bloke did mention they got a great one in for a young lad that worked there, a day before his 19th birthday or something? Was that you he was on about? (Was an old chap)

Yer mate that was me! Was more like 3months before my 19th birthday! I cant believe they said that haha! Well there loss lol.. Where did you get yours from?

Hi there, been awhile since i have posted anything, been busy doing a few things and deciding what to do.

Firstly i decided i want to smarten up the engine bay and get things chromed but then thought against that and got bits powered coated, i bought some second hand parts to put on while i had everything done, i have some pics of the parts and the progress while doing it :) see link below.
Also last week i decided to get the uprated engine mount package which is now on :) and also treated the car to some detailing gear :)

Link to see all pics as i cant add anymore photos:
http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Matt_200_10/library/Clio 200?sort=2&page=1

well at about 2500 - 3000rpm it bogs down, if u let off then go again its fine, doesnt happen all the time. Had a rolling road done alittle while ago and it happened then and they said i have a fuel issue! something to do with the mapping!

Last edited:
  Clio RS200 Cup
Hello mate, apologies for hijacking this thread. Previous owner butchered my pre-cat trying to remove it and now its leaking like a sieve. I see you got the pre-cat decat pipe installed by ktech, what cat are you running with it? Thinking of getting this done. Cheers

Hello mate, apologies for hijacking this thread. Previous owner butchered my pre-cat trying to remove it and now its leaking like a sieve. I see you got the pre-cat decat pipe installed by ktech, what cat are you running with it? Thinking of getting this done. Cheers

Lol its ok! Erm i am not running a Cat mate :D

Clio RS200 Cup
Aha fairplay, i bet thats noisy as buggary! loll, previous owner tin opened the pre-cat took the guts out then welded it back up.... poorly. Was gonna go for decat pre-cat and just run standard cat for MOT.. not sure if it'll pass though! How did you get yours through MOT? lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I love your AG matt

Once your plans are all complete no doubt this is gonna be one of the best in the UK

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Are you a Renault / Nissan Tech?

Pretty sure it was your car at the Alliance centre recently in Watford?

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Lovely mate, only ever seen one AG! I'm only down the road mate thought I would have seen you about by now!

​chris