ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Alfa Romeo 147 GTA.

RB 182 195bhp
Yea there is under 300 GTA's in the uk now, iirc only 164 or something 147GTA's. The Mk1 RS's best run was 14.03 @ 99mph, he's running just over 260bhp plus they only weigh something like 1200 don't they? There were 2 Mk2 RS's running to, standard one got 14.40 @ 100mph and the other (420bhp) ran a 13.83 @ 109mph!

Kind comments are much appreciated :)
Love this car, really would like a 147 GTA, but I couldn't live with the economy while I'm still at Uni, so 182 will have to do for now :). Interesting that you were only 0.1 off the mk2 RS, I think they are really over hyped, they don't impress me at all lol

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Went for a hoon with a GTA on Sunday morning, you officially need these wheels imho:

9999176805_f731c48e71_k_zps1c339e47.jpg

Attachments

• 9999176805_f731c48e71_k_zps1c339e47.jpg
    9999176805_f731c48e71_k_zps1c339e47.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 247
  Italian 3.2 V6
I'm currently in convo with the guy who owns that GTA on the the alfa forum.. Speaking about alternative wheels ;)

Those wheels are nice but I much prefer the 18" alfa "jet fins" wheels below

10040262453_2634bf85ab_c.jpg

Jetfins by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

...OR I'm debating these bad boy's, 8.75" /9.75" wide!

Cheers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
  An orange one
Love this car! Hard to believe its knocking on 10 years old!

I also prefer the multi spokes mate

Focus Tit Est & R26
this car is great, i personally like the wheels its on they suit the car well. And there different to every other wheel out there which is a good thing imo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I actually prefer the Alfa over the RS. Looks very nice.

do not play with the wheels, this car suits oem only!

Italian 3.2 V6
Much appreciated guys! Yea she's getting on now being 10years old. Not a thing gone wrong as yet, which is good! Aslong as you keep ontop of them they'll look after you IMO.. Like with any car.

still rolling on the OEM wheels as we speak too ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
Nothing mate. Going to do without a car for a while. The wife has a car and I have the use of company vans. Im going to be working away from home mon-friday most this year & want/need to save up, tbh I think il be car-less over 2014 :(

Have a buyer lined up and deposit has been given. Picking him up from train station Saterday lunch time.

So it will be getting it's last wash and drive from me saturday morning.. Some last good bye pics will follow.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Nothing mate. Going to do without a car for a while. The wife has a car and I have the use of company vans. Im going to be working away from home mon-friday most this year & want/need to save up, tbh I think il be car-less over 2014 :(

Have a buyer lined up and deposit has been given. Picking him up from train station Saterday lunch time.

So it will be getting it's last wash and drive from me saturday morning.. Some last good bye pics will follow.

Shame its going dude.. Proper stunning car, gonna get another in time?

Guess you and Alex are good now?