ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My artist impression of the 1.2 - WIP.

Clio 172 RS2
i followed a tutorial for vector art based drawings to understand how to use paths and stuff.
not showing off but clearly interested in this thread thought il show you mine i did a month ago :p
keep up the good work

Vector?

This looks more like Pixel based artwork ie. Photoshop instead of illustrator.

But nonetheless that Speedster looks the part.

Clio 172 RS2
Trust Team Arden (GP2-Series) Dallara GP208. Not a exactly a Clio... but it's got a Renault V6 engine! ;)

DallaraGP208Outl.gif

Vector outline

DallaraGP208.gif

Preview

White APE
i followed a tutorial for vector art based drawings to understand how to use paths and stuff.
not showing off but clearly interested in this thread thought il show you mine i did a month ago :p

keep up the good work

You got a link to the tutorial?

J03

MX5 1.8
cheers alex, keep up with the good work!

and pic of the f1 car^ going to do that in 3d studio max soon at uni :p

ibiza cupra
thes are all wicked. think im gonna have a bash myself. dont expect anything spectacular though lol.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Wish i had the patience to do something like this1 Looks really smart so far mate, well done

DCi 100
May be looking to do something 3D for my FMP in college, I've settled on a 2012 concept of a RS Clio as I think I'd be able to evaluate it better than if I just did a typical old super car concept thing.

Really got a passion to keep doing it now, but I've never really made the effort before. Kinda odd.

Mini JCW
Very impressive stuff there mate :)

Any sites / guides reccomend to get info on this type of art / work?

Also is this using CS4 or CS4 extended edition?

DCi 100
There was a big community on digimods.co.uk, but the foirum when down in the last quarter of 2009 and people seem to have dispersed. There's tons of design websites about though.

I'm doing this with ghetto CS2 :approve: Pretty sure I could do it with even PS 7.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
alex should never limit your self to 1 programme mixed media is were its at, but if your trying to do Vector really illustrator is the only way imo.

DCi 100
alex should never limit your self to 1 programme mixed media is were its at, but if your trying to do Vector really illustrator is the only way imo.

Aye I just never stepped out of the box tbh dude. Most pro people use Illustrator yeah, dangeruss for example.

That looks ace.

Inspired by you and thanks to the deviant link I thought I would have a first attempt at vector (always wanted to try it but never bothered)

cliowip.jpg

WIP ofcourse :D