ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my astravan

54 astravan 1.7tdci
give it a clean yesterday(in the snow) so went to grab some pics.

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

what do you think?

mods;
half leather from an '08 twin top(pics to come)
half silver console
jvc flip front cd
matt black security grill
sxi alloys

to come;
lowering
five stud convertion
lots more!!

Last edited:
  306 GTI-6
NO, but the question asked was is he modifying an astra van, and implying why?

You said lots of people do it. Thats not a good reason to do something though is it? Hence the comment about japped saxos. Just because people do something doesnt make it cool.

astra coupe on coilovers
NO, but the question asked was is he modifying an astra van, and implying why?

You said lots of people do it. Thats not a good reason to do something though is it? Hence the comment about japped saxos. Just because people do something doesnt make it cool.
yes but the ones im talking about are done nicely and not ott bodykits im talking gsi front bumper irmscher sideskirts and armsher rear spats ;) and mos of the lads i know a running 270bhp z20let engines in theres ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Some of them must be a nightmare when you get in them wearing your dirty work clothes!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Thats proper smart.

I dont see the problem in modding a van its no worse then kids on here modding their 1.2 clios :rolleyes:

If you need a van for work or doing your daily business then who wouldnt want there van to look smart? People mod there cars because they want them to look smart.

No difference.......

astra coupe on coilovers
u comment enough in my progress thread enough..?!

it looks ok yeh, will be nice to see next round of mods u do.. as some of the really modded ones look greatly improved
my next mods include carbon new coilovers and paint also more power ;)

Thats proper smart.

I dont see the problem in modding a van its no worse then kids on here modding their 1.2 clios :rolleyes:

If you need a van for work or doing your daily business then who wouldnt want there van to look smart? People mod there cars because they want them to look smart.

No difference.......

For one we aint kids as iirc you need to be 17 to drive?
For two most 17 year olds want to drive around in a smartish car but we aint all got money we can splash about and buy 172 and 182s so a 1.2 is the better option
For three, what have you got against folk modding 1.2s? its the same as folk modding 172s?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
For one we aint kids as iirc you need to be 17 to drive?
For two most 17 year olds want to drive around in a smartish car but we aint all got money we can splash about and buy 172 and 182s so a 1.2 is the better option
For three, what have you got against folk modding 1.2s? its the same as folk modding 172s?

Ive got nothing against people modding any car but some people are two faced when they moan at someone wanting to mod a van

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Get airbags who gives a s**t about handleing its a van, some nice wheels nice paint job will be the shizzle then

54 astravan 1.7tdci
Ah kool!! using it for details?

have done but haven't got a generator at the mo so not doin mobile,especially at the moment with the current financial climate.if i was gonna do anymore from this i get a smaller w/tank(gotta 250litre).
Was thinkin about a bigger van.merc vito or somethin like that.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
have done but haven't got a generator at the mo so not doin mobile,especially at the moment with the current financial climate.if i was gonna do anymore from this i get a smaller w/tank(gotta 250litre).
Was thinkin about a bigger van.merc vito or somethin like that.
My old valeting van..

valet002.jpg

valet001-1.jpg

:)

54 astravan 1.7tdci
Gaz- nice mate i like them as well. have you got any interior pics

speccy- i'vee seen then on a vauxhall forum and wheel *****s or somethin.