ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bargain 182

RS Clio 182
A day after buying the 182 and looking around the car I found a Renault/Alpine autochanger fitted under the passenger seat :) Then I find the Cup spoiler pack has been fitted :) None of these were either advertised or mentioned by the dealer ..... and I talked them down on the asking price. So all in all a bit of a bargain :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Autochanger is standard?
Most 182's have cup packs anyway, so not really a super deal.

Ad

MK2 FRS
the cd auto changer is standard on the ff182 and most of them have the cup packs

nah it isnt standard on the 182. Although agree most have the cup packs.

Autochanges was breifly standard on the MK2 172.

Whether it was a bargain depends on the price you paid! But as long as your happy with it thats all that matters. Now get driving it!! lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was under the impressions all 1*2's had autochangers unless they are cups?

Da

Less
No, it was an option only on the 182's, most don't have them to be honest.

It was only briefly standard spec on the 172's as stated.

Ad

MK2 FRS

nope... MK2 172s had them standard until ESP came along and then they were an option, something esle changed also. Imports didnt have the changer as standard iirc.

Da

Less
The 6 disc CD changer was a £300 option.

In Car Entertainment
Satellite Navigation - Full Colour Screen £1,500
6 x CD Multi-Changer £300
Pre-Telephone Equipment £100

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

nope... MK2 172s had them standard until ESP came along and then they were an option, something esle changed also. Imports didnt have the changer as standard iirc.

Woo mines got the autochanger and no ESP, FTW

RS Clio 182
The autochanger was definitely not standard.

As mentioned by several it was a £300 (although in reality it was about £150 from Alpine) option. I checked specs and options closely before buying. I reckon the dealer didn't realise or check one was fitted.

I paid £7700 for the car - 04/54, 13k on the clock and its immaculate.

The 6 disc CD changer was a £300 option.

In Car Entertainment
Satellite Navigation - Full Colour Screen £1,500
6 x CD Multi-Changer £300
Pre-Telephone Equipment £100
My old mans 172 has all of that, it's flame red too:)

Da

Less
Out of curiousity, what does that include?

It's the wiring loom to the stereo/speakers so that when your phone rings it cuts sound and the call is heard through the in car sound system.
You simply buy a cradle to suit your phone and attach it afaik.

Darren is correct, £300 option on the 182.

Mine has the changer, thanks to Y697 HWE and an oblivious renault dealer ;)

106 GTi
I nearly ticked the box for the changer option till I found out you could use an ipod in the port instead so never bothered, Have only put a CD in the h/unit a few times.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
mine has a charger which I didn't realise until the garage told me on the day of pic up. Its a good little toy !!!!

RB 182
My 51 plate import had one, and my 02 plate import has one :)

Dont use it as much as you'd think though, in fact sometimes when i do put on a cd from it, im like oooo i havent heard this in ages!

RS Clio 182
I havent used my changer in the 2 years of owning the car.

I'm not going to use mine lol. Was just amused it was fitted and dealer didn't seem to notice (or be bothered). Got my iPod and seriously looking at an Alpine iDA-X001. It looks a good bit of kit and v useful as its also bluetooth enabled :)