ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car insurance quotes so far.....

Fabia vRS

Anybody know any more cheap car insurance companies than these? I have done some online, but not yet declared my alloys on them...

Renault £607 (alloys not declared yet)
Tesco (online) £649 (alloys not declared yet)
Hastings £732
Swinton/Colonade £1064
Direct Line £606
Admiral £645
HIC (Andy) £1100
Churchill £680
Liverpool Victoria £928
Norwich U.Direct £990
Privilege (online) £585 (alloys not declared yet)

Anybody know anymore companies, hopefully that are fairly cheap on mods, I asked about mods at Admiral and theyre very cheap on mods :)

Cheerz

Jim.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

liverpool vic charge nothing for any mods at all except engine transplant jobbies!

CIS, number is 08457 464646

They aint too bothered about mods unless they are engine mods, seemt o be qutie good for younger drivers

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 15 January 2004

CIS were terrible for me in my name.. £2000 heh.. madness.
How true is that as soon as you say the name Darren they start giggling..... something about the 2nd most crashed name a few years back? they abviously dont know me then!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 15 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 15 January 2004

CIS were terrible for me in my name.. £2000 heh.. madness.
How true is that as soon as you say the name Darren they start giggling..... something about the 2nd most crashed name a few years back? they abviously dont know me then!

Is that real? Heh.. serious?

Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 15 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Jim. on 15 January 2004

Liverpool Vics very expensive though..
try ringin em instead mate, you will get a more accurate quote
I did ring em... the only ones i did online were priviledge and tescos...

Thanx to all for them numbers will phone them n get back to ya on wat quotes they give me

I got mine with Hy performance.

Very good price but I cant find the number!! Doh! I got TPFT with 1yrs NCB on a 1.4 sport with no mods for £500. Mind you I live in East London of all the places!!

Fabia vRS

Adrian Flux £1100
Greenlight wouldnt insure me with mods
CIS £1160 they were only interested in engine mods anything else went

Fabia vRS

Priviledge wont insure anyone under the age of 25 with mods...wat does aga have 2 do with mods