ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car Then AND Now

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

here we go.

Before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/peroduamatt/P5140264.jpg

Now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/peroduamatt/clioreardebadged.jpg

Front before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/peroduamatt/P5140262.jpg

Front now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/peroduamatt/P8300444.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/peroduamatt/cliogrille.jpg

whats else should i do, at the mo plans are:

-put ph2 valver alloys on

-exhaust

-lower 50 back 35 font (or are there better drops in terms of ride, looks etc?)

colour code some things, like eyebrows, but il do that if i do the rest eg grille etc

oh and im also looking for a ph2 grille, preferably white :)

question, when spraying plastic, how do you get the end result to look shiney like the metal?

172 M69 eater

btw i wouldnt spray too much white.... trust me it looks like a fridge on wheels then....

i must be blind !!
to me it looks like you have just put the rt badge in the grill,put a spoiler on it, got a new set of plates & added a set of headlght brows ?
what else have you done to it?
:confused:

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 03 September 2005

i must be blind !!
to me it looks like you have just put the rt badge in the grill,put a spoiler on it, got a new set of plates & added a set of headlght brows ?
what else have you done to it?
:confused:

erm i can see...

phase 2 rear lights...

new plates...

16v spoiler..

new fogs...

headlight brows..

and rt badge in grill...

so one more thing than you! lol

its only a start tho dude... give him time ;)

lol mate cheers for that, waht about the ph2 rear lamps? my car did not come with an RT badge either. also have full ph2 valver interior, as can be seen on my other posts. the whole point is with the little money i have iv made it look cleaner and better.thats what im showing, not actually heavy mods lol . when you paying 1800 tpft for a car worth £600 its hard to do anything :)

the fridge comment, ya i did think that lol

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by mattrt on 03 September 2005

the fridge comment, ya i did think that lol
ive come back to gloss black now... looks alot cleaner than grey..

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 03 September 2005

Fair dos
it just means that i need my eyes testing now:oops:
sorry.
lol ur welcome to join me at specsavers on monday when i go ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

we all have to start somewhere, the valver spoiler makes the rear look a mile better mate

if your gonna have those brows on though id colour code them myself

id concentrate on wheels and suspension next, if your after a cheap suspension kit Bilstein Streetline kits can be had for about £190

lol you guys. so i should spray the grey bits gloss black? be aot easier, as the white probably wont match

should i go black then you think?

172 M69 eater

that last post was agreeing to bruns post...

black is best imo.. i can post u 2 pics to compare if u like?

yes mate, if you would :) i kinda like the black breaking up the white

cheers brun :) what are the k-tec spring up to, theyre only £35 :) then of course its all torsion on back

[Edited by mattrt on 03 September 2005 at 1:14am]

Skoda Fabia vRS

well if you can afford it, get a full kit mate, the shocks have to come out anywayz and chances are they are shagged being 10 years old

nice :), i cant decide. il prob go with the black, being 10x easier,

so all the grey trim black, or colour code some?

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 03 September 2005

well if you can afford it, get a full kit mate, the shocks have to come out anywayz and chances are they are shagged being 10 years old
very true as if u upgrade the springs and wheels and the dampners ie on you then ur bottom end will be shagged...

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 03 September 2005

your right mate, i think mine are slightly leaky, my garage friend told me that but said nothing to majorly worry about for now.

thats gna take a long time to save up for lol. well, say 2 months, thats a long time with no going out anywhere :)

172 M69 eater

nice :), i cant decide. il prob go with the black, being 10x easier,

so all the grey trim black, or colour code some?
im keen on the handles white, the rest black, but personal preference rules imo... do wat u wanna do!!

172 M69 eater

your right mate, i think mine are slightly leaky, my garage friend told me that but said nothing to majorly worry about for now.
thats gna take a long time to save up for lol. well, say 2 months, thats a long time with no going out anywhere :)

difference in the cars road handling is worth the £££ tho imo!

172 M69 eater

u have to remove the operating rod from the clip... not amazingly easy to do when u cant see what ur doing!!

sorry mark but have to disagree with you, plus they said northern refridgerators on them lol. oh and my sis would kill me, they were my bday presents, which was 2 weeks ago!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Nightfire on 03 September 2005

Patty, your car looks sweet! One thing looks out of place in them pics though, but I have no idea what!
ta mate :cool:

[Edited by patty on 03 September 2005 at 9:44am]

oh and it looks out of place as the fukker needs to be lower... 40mm aint enough :mad:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yep go for black wheels

i have some phase 2 valver wheels for sale mate that you could have for not much...perfect for refurbing in black....

ooooh nice :)

and i have ph2 valver wheels mate, just need to find a decent priced refurber :0 you sure blakc is way to go ?