ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My car untill my clios fixed

Clio 172mk2
Ok i only have to put up with this for a week

Its a 1.4 Cheverolet Kalos or somet

It sqrueachs going round n e corner, The steering wheel doesnt feel ceterized to the drivers sitting postition, im nearly 6ft , and theres plenty of room , but when yer using second or 3rd you nock yer arm on the seets as gear stick seems quite far away from front. The actual changin of gears feels awfull , and the clutch is so light u dont feel it

all in all it feels crap compared to me clio , and i wouldnt advise n e one to buy one .

Attachments

• SP_A0103.jpg
    SP_A0103.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 33

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
just tell your mates you have a chevvy :rasp:
also if its that bad why draw attention to yourself by parking in two spaces? :approve:

Clio 172mk2
addz, i have been tellin ppl i drive a chevy , never tell em which one though, me mate took the pic but didnt get the focus which was parked to left over them lines . also it was the end spot so didnt really matter.

tom s , this is the sx version

R

Rebecca

We can't even get a courtesy car at the moment :dapprove: The car could be poorly at renault bleeding to death for a long time, and we have no hope of getting it back till mid october possibly with no courtesy car at all in between.

C

clio172cup20

Did i mention I have a courtesy cars Colt 1.1 in silver with 5 doors?