ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car untill my clios fixed

Clio 172mk2
Ok i only have to put up with this for a week

Its a 1.4 Cheverolet Kalos or somet

It sqrueachs going round n e corner, The steering wheel doesnt feel ceterized to the drivers sitting postition, im nearly 6ft , and theres plenty of room , but when yer using second or 3rd you nock yer arm on the seets as gear stick seems quite far away from front. The actual changin of gears feels awfull , and the clutch is so light u dont feel it

all in all it feels crap compared to me clio , and i wouldnt advise n e one to buy one .

Attachments

• SP_A0103.jpg
    SP_A0103.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 95

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
just tell your mates you have a chevvy :rasp:
also if its that bad why draw attention to yourself by parking in two spaces? :approve:

Clio 172mk2
addz, i have been tellin ppl i drive a chevy , never tell em which one though, me mate took the pic but didnt get the focus which was parked to left over them lines . also it was the end spot so didnt really matter.

tom s , this is the sx version

R

Rebecca

We can't even get a courtesy car at the moment :dapprove: The car could be poorly at renault bleeding to death for a long time, and we have no hope of getting it back till mid october possibly with no courtesy car at all in between.

C

clio172cup20

Did i mention I have a courtesy cars Colt 1.1 in silver with 5 doors?