ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cherished 172 written off

172 PH2
Absolutely devasted my car is now at a salvage yard. On tuesday afternoon my car was hit from the rear and I have sustained whiplash. Apparently she never saw me with my brake lights and indicator on to turn right. Top of the car was cut off by fire brigade they couldn't move me because I had severe neck pain. Cars can be replaced people can't. Goodbye Wes it was a pleasure to drive you around the UK for 10 months. Merry Christmas to everyone have a good one.

PH2 172
Absolutely devasted my car is now at a salvage yard. On tuesday afternoon my car was hit from the rear and I have sustained whiplash. Apparently she never saw me with my brake lights and indicator on to turn right. Top of the car was cut off by fire brigade they couldn't move me because I had severe neck pain. Cars can be replaced people can't. Goodbye Wes it was a pleasure to drive you around the UK for 10 months. Merry Christmas to everyone have a good one.
Sorry to hear that.Thanks for the seasonal good wishes.I hope you have no permenant repercussions,and you make a speedy recovery.
You can spend Christmas eyeing up some £6k motors at least.