ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Renault clio 1.2 16v
THIS IS MY CLIO THAT I BOUGHT RECENTLY SOON WANT TO START MAKING SOME CHANGES TO IT :D

ademsiphone016.jpg

ademsiphone015.jpg

aydensiphone111.jpg

aydensiphone131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault clio 1.2 16v
plans for the future
lowered
rear and back tints
metal pressed plate
172 front grill maybe go for the bumper kit not sure yet
amazing speaker system been looking at hertz
new alloys want to go for 16s
and plenty more probs wat do u think and any ideas? :D

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Has it by any chance had a new front bumper at some point in it's life? Dynamique's have front fogs standard, and the splitter is usually grey plastic like the side strips.

Looks tidy though

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i think dont put tints on it. bu everything else sounds good, colour code bumper strips ? new alloys and paint brake calipers. aero wipers, list is endless lol

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yeh when i bought it the bumper was smashed so i got a new one fitted and i still need to refit the fogs and i dont know why but the painter painted the splitter aswell abit wierd:(

Renault clio 1.2 16v
i dont know why but the renault badge wouldnt go back on when i mean wouldnt go back on it wouldnt fit to clip on and i was worried it might crack the bumper so i might need to get out the super glue lol

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
lol it was hand waxed

1st - washed and the prept the car
2nd- used the machine to compound the car with Meguiars ultimate compound
3rd - machine polished with autoglym super resin polish
4th - waxed the car with Meguiars nxt

Jap Box
Looks good :) splitter does look strange though being red and its also warped in the middle? :S

Coloiur code the mirror caps, spoiler and side strips will be a good start to it :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
alright mate im low on funds so i dont mind buying second hand and aslong as its not to fucked have you got any photos?
and im not sure what you mean by inferno or a flamer lol :S