ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Jap Box
Nice job on the colour coding, how did you get it to shine up so well, mine always end up more matt in colour and more dull than the rest of the car, which is why im not going to do the bumpers :rasp:

Try giving Cliospares a ring for the washer bottle cap.

e92 330i
The colour coding does look rather good mate.

The matte look is because the plastic texture, would need alot of sanding to get smooth to achieve a better finish.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
thanks guys i relised after i sprayed it that they were quiet matt so i gave them a really thick layer of laquar and then polished it and it came out better

Inferno 182
Personally i wouldnt do a 182 rep as people will race you thinkin its a 2.0, I would just work with what you have got, Get down to the main things like lowering and a decent set of rims, you wont believe the difference those 2 things will make, Here is a picture of mine, i went for the euro look, all i have done is lowered 40mm and added some 8j wheels and thats about it really, everything else is just minor :) Also i have 2 different sets of wheels in these pictures but the ones i have now are the top picture
clio001.jpg

dtd005.jpg

Finally a normal person on here that doesn't agree with rs replica's!! Love the car aswell mate :)

A slow blue one.
Been checking your colour coding and I'm impressed, I've seen some people do it themselves and it turns out looking absolutely naff. Yours looks pretty good! Good job there buddy, you ought to be proud of that.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
im not going for a sport rep accept for the grille but my old grille was the s**t dynamic one your one cobalt looks pretty smart, the look i want is what cobalt said lowered and some nice deep dished alloys like borbet ts but atm moneys not good so hopfully around christmas time.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
future plans
1.spacers
2.either springs or colies
3.deep dished alloys maybe borbet ts
4.finish the colour coding that includes wing mirrors rear bumper spoiler and door handles
5.get an amazing speaker system hurtz spl show
their the main things any ways lots more little things

Clio
looking good mate, admitedly i did laugh when i saw the number plates, alot. but i think people need to back off abit like f**king hell people do make mistakes from time to time like haha,
but yeahh, not 100% on the plate surrounds but its looking good, will keep an eye on this thread

Renault clio 1.2 16v
lool thanks ryan it was dumb of me but im glad ive changed them wernt keen on the GB but s**t happens.Also ive kept the front holder but got rid of the back one, im still not sure about the front one i will leave it on for now.:D

Renault clio 1.2 16v
i read through your threads and it seems you had alot of problems with the wheels scraping and the stance what advice would you give me becaiuse i would like to go down that road of lowering with deep dish alloys??

RS6 C7
Its pretty simple ;) Just get your arches rolled by a processional place with equipment then your OK :) Just try not to get wheels too wide, get some camber bolts for the front and shims for the rear and its sorted.

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
Its pretty simple ;) Just get your arches rolled by a processional place with equipment then your OK :) Just try not to get wheels too wide, get some camber bolts for the front and shims for the rear and its sorted.

did you camber the front etc like youve said, as i now have your alloys im gonna need all the advice i can get to get rid of the scrub haha

Renault clio 1.2 16v
u know the silver 2.0l bullets what silve ris that as i want to spray my door handles the same colour??

RS6 C7
did you camber the front etc like youve said, as i now have your alloys im gonna need all the advice i can get to get rid of the scrub haha
Alloys turn up ok? i think the coilovers you bought off me have adjustable camber on the front, the rear isnt but i didnt get round to playing with camber :(, Coilovers are nearly off now just the front left to take off :) Should be with you soon hopefully.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
u know the silver 2.0l bullets dose any one know what silver is that as i want to spray my door handles the same colour??

renault clio 1.2 16v
arite mate , what have you done so far to the engine? any advise on getting that extra power after putting on a exhaust and induction kit? :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yo havnt done nothing to the engine mate and i dont think i will, no point really your not gonna get that much more power out of a 1.2

Renault clio 1.2 16v
i am wiring up my new alpine cde113bt headunit and i have wired it all up correctly but now what colours go to what i wired it up so that red goes to red and yellow goes to yellow and orange to orange but it dosnt work so swapped the colours around a little bit and found that when i have my lights on the sterio works but the speakes are all crackerly WHAT IM I DOING WRONG PLZ HELP??

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
Alloys turn up ok? i think the coilovers you bought off me have adjustable camber on the front, the rear isnt but i didnt get round to playing with camber :(, Coilovers are nearly off now just the front left to take off :) Should be with you soon hopefully.
adjustable camber you say? :D thought i noticed a slight bit'o'camber but thought nothing of it but it makes sence now, and in regards to the headunit, if you cant get a answer on here literaly just pop into halfords/car electronics show and ask if someone could take a look and see what they suggest, i did with a place called sextons , they told me how to sort my head unit when i fucked a wire and didnt charge me.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
its been a while and i think its time for some new wheel so i want the 172 wheels and i have seen 4 with tires in very good condition for 280 is that a good price??

Renault clio 1.2 16v
I bought these 16 inch 172 wheels, they havnt arrived yet and i want some lowering springs, but HOW LOW DO I GO?

None
Great progress with the car mate. I'm probably going to be buying a 1.2 Dynamique this week in silver. I'd take it down 40mm.*
I'm planning on spraying my mirror caps and all badges in black and then colour coding the bumpers in silver. Was also thinking about spraying the stock alloys black. I don't want my insurance to go up at all and apparently spraying the car doesn't effect it. I'm going to be installing a sound system too though.

Good luck with the car mate.

P.S, brilliant mistake with the plates, made my day ahah!

Renault clio 1.2 16v
My new wheels came however a locking bolt on one my old wheels has been chewed up and so i cant undo it.
Any ideas or suggestions on how i can remove the locking bolt?