ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 Pearl Black Project

clio 172 phase 2
my clio 172 winter project ( nearly finished )

Anthracite pal or maybe a shade darker ordered the speedline decals already lol

BlackGold 182
Re: my clio 172 winter project ( nearly finished )

Lol sounds good mate, will look lovely with anthracite

clio 172 phase 2

Small update
Fitted my smoothed bullets tonite they look much better imo . Will post pics 2moro

clio 172 phase 2

They look good mate just at the months cars really dirty so the bullets look out of place cus there clean lol . Il clean it thursday and then go take some pics :)

clio 172 phase 2

some rubbish pics to show my smoothed bullets

y7anepyh.jpg

matuqave.jpg

not the best pics i know but while i was there lol . il get some good pics 2moro as i have no work.

heres a little bit of some stationary chav action with the popand bang map

URL=http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/rollerdan/IMG_0850_zpsc328d42a.mp4]
th_IMG_0850_zpsc328d42a.jpg
[/URL]

clio 172 phase 2

URL=http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/rollerdan/IMG_0850_zpsc328d42a.mp4]
th_IMG_0850_zpsc328d42a.jpg
[/URL]

clio 172 phase 2

Small update .
Lowered the rear a tad more earlier looks much better now . Need too drop the front a little now . Also painted my hubs on the rear as the rust was showing. Looks so much cleaner .

This weekend il be spraying my grill black as its grey and faded il also be doing the scuttle panels in satin black as they keep fading also .

clio 172 phase 2

Gave the car a quick hose down earlier and there was a little sun light left so i took a few photos :) not the best . But you can see my new smoothed bullets much better :)

veve7y3a.jpg

e2y2ave5.jpg

yje7yvut.jpg

y6a3uny9.jpg

ryjedygy.jpg

e8a2yzyv.jpg

Full detail coming soon

clio 172 phase 2

cheers for the comments guys ! still got loads to do , thats the thing with these cars youl never be happy with what you got intil you actually have done everything !

will be making an order at the end of the month for some new detailing gear ,the brake dust from the 1144 is destroying my wheels lol soneed to clean them up and seal them for a few months as il be getting them refurbed around may time :)

also il be buying a set of spacers from MAD for the front wont be touching the back as its rubbing slightly but think i need camber shims to bring the top of the wheel in a tad .

the list goes on lads

clio 172 phase 2

Small update :
Been thinking over the past few days , as much as im loving the clio id like somthing that no ones got around where i live . So the clio maybe up for sale in the coming months . Got my eyes on a few new cars , most jap .

My 1st choice is a 96 spec dc2 . But finding a decent one will be hard .

We will have too see :/

BlackGold 182

Don't sell!! Because you have probably done everything you want to it, that its got boring. But think of new things to do, turbo etc ;)

clio 172 phase 2

I know what your saying mate , but there everywhere by me theres 4 that i see nearly everyday ! We will have to see im due a payrise in march and have been thinking about cams so its not 100% yet . Ive wanted a dc2 since i was 16 though :/

clio 172 phase 2

Haha probally wont happen mate just need a good b road blast to relise how much fun the rs clios are .

clio 172 phase 2

This week im going to be removing my front fogs as id like to make some brake ducts !

clio 172 phase 2

Update :
Yesterday i had the day off so decided to do some bits on the clio :)

I removed my foglights as ima be making brake ducts or maybe a caf .

Also sparyed my grill black as it was faded and annoyed me ! Not the best job tbh.

Few snaps
4ydavy7e.jpg

e4ytajep.jpg

arujesud.jpg

9uzumuve.jpg

Also ordered some detailing stuff last night , tardis ,iron x , some wheel brushes, auto finesse tripple and revive :)

clio 172 phase 2

Up close mate it looks shite lol overspray to hell lol

clio 172 phase 2

Yes you shall mate should be mint by then i got a 500 mile round trip next week tho so its guna have the full works when im back . Looking forward to newport tunnel though so i can be a chav haha .

Yes you shall mate should be mint by then i got a 500 mile round trip next week tho so its guna have the full works when im back . Looking forward to newport tunnel though so i can be a chav haha .

Yey! haha where the hell you going :L
pop's and bang's will sound awesome in there :p

clio 172 phase 2

Yey! haha where the hell you going :L
pop's and bang's will sound awesome in there :p

I got too goto gloucster on friday mate then reading for 4 days on the monday ! Dreading the drive tbh il be def haha. May go up through the valleys and stuff for some good b road blasts on the way back.

clio 172 phase 2

Goin to have a go at resetting my brake pedal switch 2moro as thats not working unless i press the pedal halfway which is asking for trouble in traffic .

Also may give a goin over with poorboy black hole

clio 172 phase 2

Bit of bad news :/
My cars developed a massive whinning noise its 100% diff bearings :/ so just waiting for them to give up now then il get the box sent off to agency transmissions for a rebuild and new clutch and cable can be put on the same time , il also purchase a yano stiff shift so everything on the gearbox side of things has been covered then . Bit gutted as ive just spent a fortune on other things :/ il just have to see how i get on i guess .

clio 172 phase 2

Was bored today so thought id spray my wheels nuts as they wer rusty and looked pants pretty pointless lol
eruvenyj.jpg

e6yduqup.jpg

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

Look loads better dan. Must do this to mine.

clio 172 phase 2

Cheers mate they do look alot better i need to clean the wheels theyl look even better then lol. You solve that problem with your cup?

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

Haha best thing to do is to check my progress thread tomorow ;)