ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio GTT Progress Pic : )

mate - that looks seriously good.

Have they replaced your normal roof with a lightweight plastic one to make it go faster?;)

Martin

it looks all new and shiny until u look at the coolant bottle! cant that be sprayed or get a chromed one?

Jus a thought m8y!

Xraystan its not a whole new front end just a reprayed engine bay! :)

Silver with blue metalflakes which show up much better when you see it up close! :)

Marcus, dont quote power figures, Until you get it on the rollers.

But lets face it it has got the best road engine that Renault ever built (well Gordini Turbo/Turbo1/2 same base diffrent heads ;) ), nothing beats a well felttled C1J lump. 1940s technology tough as feck and easy to work on.

Really? Not that much then. I thought clios were a lot heavier.

Lets see, get rid of back seats, all interior trim, replace fuel tank with smaller custom unit like Weights, go on a diet. I reckon I could shed 50kgs from my clio hehe

Dont worry Tom I aint going to spout bhp figures until its been on the rollers!!

I am not going for a SS header tank, as its a bit pricey and the new renault item looks really tidy and wont get as hot.

But cheers for the comments I am really impressed as to how tidy it all looks, but not looking forward to the 1000 miles running it in!!

it will look loads better soon!

front mount will be on by tonight, new header tank coming from renault!

still got some tidying to do!

(K-TEC sticker on the tool chest is cos i like stickers and mr kirk is also a top guy!)

i think someone should go for a 50cc moped conversion - just imagine the respect you would get from the burberry hat cru with that!

no seriously marcus thats looking quality, you got yer new bumper sprayed up?

bet you cant wait to unleash the fury one some unsuspecting 172s - lol

BSNC

http://www.woah.co.ukwww.woah.co.uk

Cheers for the replies people, cant wait to get it back now!!

Front bumper will be done soon as well I think, then a few bits need spraying up and it should be back on the road, also with my new Chrome 18s :D

Just the interior thats left!! Screens and PS2 are ready for that as well so it should be soon what I want it to be!!

And 172s be afraid ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Ben P on 06 August 2003

dude you better be pushing big power if youre running 18s and want to scare 172s

Dont you worry mate I will!! Engine has been prepared for big power, just deciding on the turbo I want to use and get the carb fettled with!!

For the 1/4 mile I will be running 15s though!