ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio n subs

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 17 June 2005
Especially when you have two subs sat underneath. I have nothing against 6x9s per see... they do a job....

paper weights? (not having a dig at anyone with 6x9s)

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Dink on 17 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 17 June 2005

Especially when you have two subs sat underneath. I have nothing against 6x9s per see... they do a job....

paper weights? (not having a dig at anyone with 6x9s)
PMSL.. I was trying to be nice. When I was an apprentice and had no money for such luxuries as subs, my £40 pioneer 6x9s were my pride and joy.... how things change!!

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 17 June 2005

hope you dont have that loud with the child in the seat.:p bopin baby:)
HaHa I was just thinkin that Mike Baby Deaf by 5

Welcome to the club

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Im trying to convince my little boy that hell love to be bopped about by some subs in the back... but he keeps needing toys to throw about and chew, so hes gurgles that the subs will have to wait.....

mind you hes going to be sitting in the front soon (facing forward) so maybe subs will go in then.

Nice colour on the car BTW loobie_lou

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 17 June 2005
sure someone will have something to say about the 6x9s though.

i shall not say a word on them :eek:

id rather comment on the kenwood cyclone sub :eek: :p

they were one sub i never liked, yet all the magazines raved about them (wonder why? freebies again!!)

as 80 quid subs they probably cant be bad, but id rather have bought something else with the money