ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

mmmm where you sayin something? cause talking pile of s**t chap, ill be off and go on a website were people will give some good advice other than stupid people who are up there own arses, seriously its a reanult not bmw, wise up and buy a good car i was offered 3700 for my clio 2 weeks ago could of sold it, but as im for university i can afford to change hopefully by christmas i wil have a good reliable 2005+ golf.

end of rant, dont wanna hear bout people sayin guess he got embarrsed and s**t. i am going cause you are all into one style of modding.

goodluck and go and complain about your problems with your renaults

I got offered £4000 for my 1.2 8v. ;)
And it was pretty much standard!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
ill be off and go on a website were people will give some good advice other than stupid people who are up there own arses,

We've given you good advice, rip off the s**t and you've got a very nice car, save your car and your reputation

BMW E92/Audi S3
Have you forgotten, you also drive a renault:rolleyes:

Also just too add, mine is sound as a pound.

Complete t**t imo.
Mine WAS sound too. Never had a problem with my Renault. Had more problems with my German turbo-mobile..

Clio 182 with cup kits
mmmm where you sayin something? cause talking pile of s**t chap, ill be off and go on a website were people will give some good advice other than stupid people who are up there own arses, seriously its a reanult not bmw, wise up and buy a good car i was offered 3700 for my clio 2 weeks ago could of sold it, but as im for university i can afford to change hopefully by christmas i wil have a good reliable 2005+ golf.

end of rant, dont wanna hear bout people sayin guess he got embarrsed and s**t. i am going cause you are all into one style of modding.

"mmmm where you sayin something? just tell me your not going to be studying English at uni!?
we'll stick to our cheap but fantastic to drive "Reanults" and you should slip away to uni and learn to grow up and get some taste! (oh and spell).:nono:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

your depature comes not a moment too soon,

the fact that your retaliating makes you a troll,
oh and just because its not a bmw does that mean we shouldnt care and end up with sh!t boxes like yours?? ill pass on that one ta.

people on here arnt up theyre own arses, but you come on like a little chav spouting crud about your apawling car and expect us to react like all your croooz website, ye yo dat sik bruz, bare gettin dem huniz from macaz in dat whip l8z. yes people on here are abit opinionated, but grow up, its called freedom of speach, if you dont like it, go away lol.

people are going to voice theyre opinion, take it with a pinch of salt, or p!ss off, both works fine for me.

good luck with 'your' (max powers) style of modding,
just steer clear of proper owners club and youll be fine.

M2 Competition
I like it. Wheels and black over it look great. Needs smoother sideskirts without the little holes in, and a windscreen you can see out of though to finish it off.

Low 'n' Slow
Don't like the alloys, the sunstrip, mudflaps or the side skirts..... to be honest the only thing i like is the black roof

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The ROFLcopter is in full flight now!

roflcopter9gr.png

B

bigrich690

its ok i'd just have smoother skirts, colour code bumpers and get rid of that illeagal sun strip over all one of the better standard ones on here, love the wheels i got some but for a different car other wise i'd but them on for a bit now i seen what they look like on a clio

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
Well I don't drive with tunes pumpin and only drive with my girlfriend. were I am from most people like it so dnt give s**t bout unes over in England.

IMO ur cars are plain and useless

Im sorry to say but I dont think your the sort of member that will give a good imput on our forums.

You may think your car looks good in chav ville but in the REAL world, out of trackies and white shoes it looks like a load of crap stuck on with prit stick.

Those side skits dont make you go farster. (The foggs will make you go fast just to let you know so good O on that one. As this warms the arir infront of you reducing air resistance).

As for your sunstripe............ Im suprised your GF dosent s**t herself everytime you drive.

GL with the car, it may lok respectable one day. But as for now....

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I think this lad should enter for the CS calander 2010!!!

(for April I'm thinking ;) )

RB FF 182
Grrr, so many inappropriateizims in speach here...

In Norn Iron we dont say:

Init; we say bai. Yes bai, Hi bai, feck aff bai, jeesus bai... etc etc etc
Chav; we say Spide, Millbag, 'Feltspecer, Tool, Hallyin, Bawbeg etc etc
Sick; we say lethal, beezer, belter, cracker
Bruv; we say bai...

It's a quaint country... bai.

M2 Competition
Man there are some turds on Cliosport, and the original poster isnt one of them.

What a s**t owners club to introduce people to.

clio
Man there are some turds on Cliosport, and the original poster isnt one of them.

What a s**t owners club to introduce people to.

thanks lad, im just sittin watchin this laughin how my car has brought everyone together.

and another thing im never on motorway as i live up in round dungiven, also dont say "bai" or whatever that pathectic attempt at mocking me was. i never said nothing about my clio once doing 110mph, so where did that statement come from? he must be the one who thinks it.

also thats not me in the picture as you can clearly see if you take your heads out of eachothers holes you would see my clio is silver and clearly a newer model than that red one.

and will someone please answer my previous question about my car being a max power car. ??

take for example the red clio couple pics back it hs a back bumper with mesh and a stupid hole cut out for the exhaust and has a sunstrip on the back window. my car has a standard back bumper with an exhaust out the back and i have nothing written on the back window. also he has lexus lights which i have none!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some of the mods are nice on your car mate, others maybe not so nice but stand out a bit more if that makes sense?

Are you on any of the N.Ire car owners forums?

clio
just on jon44 lad, i like the mods im hopefully changing my sideskirts to ottenger ones that are on all the golfs. not sure yet lad. is there any other clio ni websites?

RB FF 182
also dont say "bai" or whatever that pathectic attempt at mocking me was.

WTF?!

Excuse me but can you show me where I aimed my previous post at you even in the slightest way?!

It was a light hearted attempt at Banter. Being from Dungiven direction where alot of my family are from; I thought you'd be quite akin to it.

Evidently not, stop jumping on the offencive.

As for N. Ireland Renault Sport sites... MikeyK18 helps run one, only a small following but unfortunately I cant remember the URL off the top of my head

"Navy" N17 TWO
Calm down and you will indeed enjoy the banter on here Kellylad :)
My 2nd car was something I would laugh at now (I was young and didn't know any better lol)
Been on here since I've had it - almost 6 years lol the craic is 91! :cheers:

1.2 8v 60bhp
lmao kelly lad....u made a bad decision putting her up on here, these boys are not into there felt speccc..lol btw..dont copy my idea of the rieger skirts :evil: