ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
thanks lad, im just sittin watchin this laughin how my car has brought everyone together. Yes, we are one big gay hating machine sometimes.

and another thing im never on motorway as i live up in round dungiven, also dont say "bai" or whatever that pathectic attempt at mocking me was. i never said nothing about my clio once doing 110mph, so where did that statement come from? he must be the one who thinks it. I think if you read it again, he thinks you are the sort of person to brag about doing this speed on the motorway. He didn't claim that you said it.

also thats not me in the picture as you can clearly see if you take your heads out of eachothers holes you would see my clio is silver and clearly a newer model than that red one. Yes, it was a joke.

and will someone please answer my previous question about my car being a max power car. ?? Max Power cars tend to have too much tacky balls (like that red clio above) Bolted, or stuck on

take for example the red clio couple pics back it hs a back bumper with mesh and a stupid hole cut out for the exhaust and has a sunstrip on the back window. my car has a standard back bumper with an exhaust out the back and i have nothing written on the back window. also he has lexus lights which i have none!! You have a sunstrip on the front. And you have sideskirts that would probably match that bodykit tbh. But kudos for not getting lexarse lights!

We are just having some friendly banter, but then you turn into a tool and we end up ripping it out of you.

Welcome to CS, enjoy your stay.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The only reason people have actually laid into you is because it isnt often you see something with outrageous side skirts and the most rediculous sun strip ive ever seen

It is in a way seen as 'chav' in modern day and age, i mean, even the chavs are realising less is more and stopped clagging on bits of bodykits to their cars

Take off the skirts, get some sport ones like u say and no doubt it will look very nice

Please take off the sunstrip, one day you will look back and think 'i must've looked like a right dickhead'

Stick around, pick up the trends and get recognised for having a decent looking motor

clio
lmao kelly lad....u made a bad decision putting her up on here, these boys are not into there felt speccc..lol btw..dont copy my idea of the rieger skirts :evil:

well there is two clios with them on blck
one and red one so someone is copying

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Type in f**king english! B L A C K not fuckin blck! Why on f***s earth are you starting a new paragraph half way through a sentence

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Type in f**king english! B L A C K not f**kin blck! Why on f**ks earth are you starting a new paragraph half way through a sentence

and breeth, it must be an NI thing,

on the other hand kellylad, i thought you were leaving??
let down!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
The only reason people have actually laid into you is because it isnt often you see something with outrageous side skirts and the most rediculous sun strip ive ever seen

It is in a way seen as 'chav' in modern day and age, i mean, even the chavs are realising less is more and stopped clagging on bits of bodykits to their cars

Take off the skirts, get some sport ones like u say and no doubt it will look very nice

Please take off the sunstrip, one day you will look back and think 'i must've looked like a right dickhead'

Stick around, pick up the trends and get recognised for having a decent looking motor

and take some bant!

my car got ripped into when i first joined,
dont be such a troll and take the advise,
your too quick on the defensive, and dropping vowels from words just makes you look like more of a chav,

200 FF Storm Grey
Could prob style a car better with nothing more than a shoebox and a bag of aids, not to my taste 2bh

RenaultSport 172.
I got this treatment when i first joined up dude...needless to say i went on to win car of the show at FCS08'.....

...Mine was alittle different to yours though :S

But yeah, i can see what cliosport are saying...it is abit...erm...MC Devvo styling.....

clio
not at all lad, im just sitting back watching all the sad ones posting in stupid comments. there known as keyboard warriors

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
Welcome!

Some ground rules, you need a few things when posting a car as "Special" as yours on here
1. Flamesuit
2. Balls the size of a bulls (or more in some cases)
3. Stupidity.

So you ask? Why is your post stupid.

- Well for a start the side skirts are distasteful
- The tw*t strip not only passes the barry test but passes with flying colours. 19"? Are you s**tting kidding me.
- The wheels are too big for the car.
- Your suspension has broke on the back.
- You seem to have put some sort of gash badge on the back that may aswell say "cnut"
- You've called the thread "my clio!!" which gave me the impression that it contained a shed and/or a moron. I think I was pretty correct
- Your using the language of a 12 year old pikey (just realized that's slightly racist, what i mean is an uneducated numb b****cks) e.g "naw" "nt" "y".

Okay so good points about your car.
- I guess the black roof was going in the direction.
- And the.. no thats it.

Sorry, not to my taste. At all. This may be harsh, yes. But you should skulk around a forum, check out the taste, etiquette of it. Then decided if your car is right for it tbh.

bloody hell

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I got this treatment when i first joined up dude...needless to say i went on to win car of the show at FCS08'.....

...Mine was alittle different to yours though :S

But yeah, i can see what cliosport are saying...it is abit...erm...MC Devvo styling.....

he's the type of lad who would buy your car and then get it in a mag and say he did all the work

RenaultSport 172.
he's the type of lad who would buy your car and then get it in a mag and say he did all the work

Mike, if i built a car, he bought it off me and put a sunstrip on it such as that id deny all knowledge of ever owning the car...

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I like cake!

On a different note, Who wants to chip in for a gallon or two of petrol and some matches?

RSC 172
OMG......wot's tat!? NFSU style??
Never seen this style in Australia LOL~
Btw, good on you to spend so much money to mod it and attracted so many ppl come here and say HI to you :)

clio

naw im not, unes boys are while for talking complete crap its a joke. all off unes know nothing about me and cannot say what i do and dont do.

thats the facts so face it i dont mind people say dont like it, buts it the smart comments that you leave annoys me. all keyboard warriors imo.

seen a lot of the deconstructive posts on the forum which is why i dont tend to post unless i have reason to, all that matters is that you like your car.
Some people get kicks out of being spiteful you see.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
you people, you must be old if you dont know what that means(its text speak)

We tend not to use text speak on here, we use proper english.

First time iv posted on here tbh, most of the comments are correct tho the skirts just dont go with the car at all, wheels are to big and the Tw@ strip is just something else.

Jst my opinion tho.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I knew the car was gona be from over here hen I read about the sunstrip (before I seen the pictures and seen the reg).

Im ashamed tbh :(

Im 17 and from the same country and dont have a baldy.

ibiza cupra
wow, this thread is still going strong lol. look mate dont take it personally. my first clio was shamefull, i had a rear defuser, side skirts and all that crap on mine and now when i look back i realise what a pillock i looked. i wish some one had done the same to me as what has happened to you as i would have scrapped it and started a fresh and that is all you need to do. if you came back with no sun strip, alloys that suit the car and a kit that suits the car as well as a different attitude then all would be fine and you would be welcomed here but because of the way you have reacted, you unleashed the beast that is cs.
you have a great little car but at the momment you have ruind it, however it is not beyond repair. and at the end of the day if you like it like that then all you needed to say was "fair enough if you dont like it, thats fine but i ive just tryed to make it my own and done what i wanted with it. im just on here because im into my clios like the rest of you". you would have got alot less greef too. thats my opinion mate and i have seen worse clios than yours if it make you feel better.