ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup, now mit Recaros!

APR LCR225
As promised in my previous thread of car pictures, i bought a pair of evo 9 recaros and fitted them today!:D Paid 450 quid for a pair of brand new unused Evo 9 Recaros finished in full black diminica suade, modified my standard subframes (using an angle grinder and some brackets i made up;)) and took some pics! Well pleased with the results!:cool: Worth every penny!

Attachments

• best car pic 069.jpg
    best car pic 069.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 397
  • best car pic 071.jpg
    best car pic 071.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 342
  • best car pic 072.jpg
    best car pic 072.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 274
  • best car pic 073.jpg
    best car pic 073.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 616
  • best car pic 081.jpg
    best car pic 081.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 391
  APR LCR225
Thanks for the comments guys:) True, they should all have come with them as standard, make the whole car feel much more special. Transformed!

Just waiting now for some decent weather so can take some better pictures!:cool:

recaros should have been standard in evey cliosport made, they look fanastic

Thanks for the comments guys:) True, they should all have come with them as standard, make the whole car feel much more special. Transformed!

Just waiting now for some decent weather so can take some better pictures!:cool:

lol, Can you imagine some old folk wanting a 'Sporty Clio' and getting into one with Recaro's!!

APR LCR225
Defo look the bizz, easily pass for factory fit:cool:

Hehe, thanks mate:) Thats the look i was after, wasnt paying 200 odd quid for recaro subframes, was a cost cutting exercise;) 450 quid all in! not bad at all i dont think:rasp: Fair bit of work with the frames though, but worth it in the end!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Seats look awesome, they are worth all the hardwork mate! :)

Subframes are a class bit of work. The originals are quite difficult to modify in order for Evo recaro's to fit as both myself, K1ANO and Jainy from v6clio.net can tell you.

Original Renault Sport Recaro's are very rare and expensive. The option of converting the original subframes and purchasing recaro's from the large pool of second hand evo seats is an excellent chance for people wanting to go down the Recaro route. :cool:

Well done :star:

APR LCR225
Thaks for the comments:) Cost 450 quid all in, and theyr brand spanking! Was a good ebay find to be honest consideriing a set the same also went that week for 850!:eek:

They were slightly high but have taken them out today and lowered them a little, feel much better now, will see how they are after afew trips:)

look the real deal now, my stickers came today:D......

Attachments

• best car pic 089.jpg
    best car pic 089.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 154
  S2 106 GTI
looking good dan! will have to get a pic of mine when I wash my car ;) lol only took one hour to fit too haha!

APR LCR225
Gave it death last night on the way back from my girlfriends, really supportive compared to standard;)