ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup with 15" oz,s and the cleanest its ever been.

arctic 182 ff
finally got some decent wether on saturday to get some pics of my cup with the oz,s on.for the past three saturdays i have fully cleaned the car then as soon as i went to take photos it rained.i have put alot of time money and effort into my cup since getting it last november and its come along way amazing what a bit of time patience and effort does.hope yous approve.
1781.jpg

1782.jpg

1783.jpg

1785.jpg

1786.jpg
1787.jpg
1789.jpg

17811.jpg

17812.jpg

and a pic of my frineds new 225 trophy
17813.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looking good mate :cool: , needs coillys though, those wheels are to small for the standard ride height... saying that though, standard springs are too high for any size wheels :rasp:

arctic 182 ff
its on 40mm apex seems to look a bit higher in pics,im not too fussed about the coilovers,although it would look brill slammed as im toying with the idea of changing the car at the end of the year.

106 GTi
Wheels loked spot on but the car looked to high - dark wheels don't work if you can see bright paintwork under the arches which shows up how high the car is. With a 30mm drop over the winter they will look spot on next spring when they go on.

arctic 182 ff
Mint! I really like the 15's and the colour, whats the handling like on f1's?

handeling isnt that much different to having the turinis on (maybee a difference on the limit on the track ?) although the tyres are pants and will be getting replaced soon.