ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup's new seats and a good old wash and wax!!!

EP3 Civic Type R
Glorious day up here so made the most of it!

Topped up the wax from the full valet it had around 4 weeks ago then fitted my new seats (bought from Dez on here) I love them!

Just need to get my coilovers and the wheels done white and I'll be really happy then!

100_0997.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_1003.jpg

and a HDR effort

100_0993_4_5HDR-1.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice :). I'd leave the wheels silver (but thats just me lol)

EP3 Civic Type R
Haven't you got white wheels?! Or are you playing the whole reverse pyschology game eh, eh! haha!!

Nah, my mind is set on the wheels going white- I've had white wheels on all my cars (bit of a strange fetish I think!)

Pecan- I thought that too when I got them! And Martyn, they were a bargain- £300 for the pair and they are pretty much like new. :)

Thanks for all the nice replies guys!

Glanza V
i want this car lol i hope mine looks as good as this wen a get it a realy want a cup hehe looks awsum m8

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Just a little something extra....
100_1003.jpg

Lowered
Anthracite wheels
Colour coded reno logo on wheels
Colour coded 2.0 logo on door

EP3 Civic Type R
You B*stard.... EVERY car I would put white wheels on, you come along with one, hangover photoshop and change 6 years of opinions for me LOL

I LOVE that!

It's definetly going lower- and thats the perfect height... but you've got me thinking now! Cheers mate!

EP3 Civic Type R
VERY true- I've had white multispokes before- let's just say you need to be dedicated to cleaning.

Seriously though- that's a cracking 'shop and I really do love it. :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
get a poll up then lol

the Red pill or the Blue pill kind of thing.

Most will like Anthracite I think.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Nice.... I'm with 197GAZ on keeping the Silver Wheels, Just get them Refurbed in a really Bright Metallic Silver and It'll look Stunning... PlanetX's PS also makes it look very very nice indeed

EP3 Civic Type R
EVERY half standard cup has silver wheels though- I've never had Silver wheels... as most factory cars come with them etc. I like a break from the norm if you get me :)

Clio 182
That photoshop looks the dogs, i'd definately go for anthracite.

Seats suit the interior, plus they are something different to what others put in.

EP3 Civic Type R
See whites good too... but the darker wheels make it look meaner.

I no for a fact they aren't staying silver lol!

Cheers Planetx for those :)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I am not that good at turning stuff white so this might not be the that good of a guide to how they might look.

But turning stuff darker tends to look quite accurate, and yes it looks meaner.