ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCi sport rep.....

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Pic of headlights, please ignore the bonnet, it's just on there so I can still drive it about, meanwhile I'm repairing a less damaged one ready for when I order the paint. Thanks for all comments appreciate them all ;)

35B5496C-CB37-473E-9221-6B12C1665C46-191-0000009399692A8A.jpg

B8D4DBA4-D733-403B-B6D8-5014BBE4942A-191-00000093958C5C9A.jpg

BDAE88B9-427B-4B11-8CF2-145DEE61011E-191-000000939D13E3C8.jpg

Arctic 182FF
Could do with some silvervisions ;) other than that this will be actual perfection when completed

get some diadems in the front ;) prefer them to silvervisions look better and had 4 philips silvervisions and 2 of them broke within 2 weeks -.- the other 2 have faded and are now the same as normal orange bulbs!

Arctic 182FF
get some diadems in the front ;) prefer them to silvervisions look better and had 4 philips silvervisions and 2 of them broke within 2 weeks -.- the other 2 have faded and are now the same as normal orange bulbs!
Don't know which silvervisions you got mate! I got the cheapest possible chrome ones off ebay for like £3 a pair in February and still look quality!

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Yeah I'll deffo look into gettin rid of those horrible orange bulbs, might nick the mrs' silvatecs from her fiesta. Can't see her wearing that tho lol

You don't hang about do you! Only checked this thread a few days ago and you had just finished spraying a door lmao.

Looks really good mate :)

Decided what colour you're doing the bonnet yet?

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi

You don't hang about do you! Only checked this thread a few days ago and you had just finished spraying a door lmao.

Looks really good mate :)

Decided what colour you're doing the bonnet yet?

yeah I think I'll stay stock and put yellow on there. I'm still thinking on the roof though. Black will help hide the vile sunroof, whereas yellow will look nicer but sunroof will stand out.

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Good progress! I'm surprised you haven't smoothed out the door dump strips aswell as the lock. I'd imagine it would look pretty sweet

I wanna try and stick to a bit of a stock sorta look, maybe the odd difference here and there. To be honest the only reason I de-locked that side was because the drivers side lock was seized, so I used the passenger lock in the drivers door ;)

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Hi, it's been a little while since I last posted an update, but anyways it's all finished now. I painted the roof black to disguise the sunroof. I haven't seen it in daylight yet so I don't know if ill like it. I got 2 quick pics

polished rear wing looks gleaming lol

92265422-026E-458F-81CF-C22B55F071B8-6523-000001721D4BBC5E.jpg

and fully built up, outside spray booth. Ill clean up and get some clear pics in the week!

E235A64B-8E39-48A1-B8ED-4C192596B137-6523-00000172191098DF.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
awesome job well done! and good idea with the black roof to hide the sunroof!

need to get the little stickers for the front bumper that tuck in the grill above the reg plate, picky people notice it, it annoys me too lol!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks absolutely fantastic. Great work, i bet you're majorly proud of that. I can see why you've one the roof black and I think you've managed to pull it off. Top stuff mate.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
looks gorgeous that mate :) really stunning, i would do the grilles and fog surrounds black though ;)

Lol, they're hardly pink.

Fantastic stuff mate, well done! Splitter, clean 3/4 plate and you're done!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just seen this thread so I read through it all. Great progress you've made and it looks really good. The black roof is a good idea I think.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Exterior it looks spot on.

Now just a intercooler and map to sort the performance out!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
This is exactly what i was gonna do to my dci 100, sport kit,liquid yellow with a black or dark anthracite roof to hide the sunroof! Damn you!haha looks spot on mate nice work :)

Properly beautiful job. Would love to do something like this once I get my hands on a decent Dci 80/100.

Hats off to you.

​Done any Maps/ Engine mods for performance boosts yet?

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Properly beautiful job. Would love to do something like this once I get my hands on a decent Dci 80/100.

Hats off to you.

​Done any Maps/ Engine mods for performance boosts yet?

not yet,deffo thinking about a remap maybe a dci 80 inter cooler too. I'll try and get some good pics up now its completely finished but keep forgetting lol.

172 Phase II
Just read through the whole thread, very nice! No moaning about, just hard work :)

The lights also look nice, what did you exactly do with them?

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
Just read through the whole thread, very nice! No moaning about, just hard work :)

The lights also look nice, what did you exactly do with them?

Cheers, I flatted all the original lacquer off, which is the bit that goes all yellow and vile, added a tiny bit of black to some lacquer, and lacquered them.