ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E36

172, Tiguan
Thought i'd take some pics as am uber bored. Should've gone to Germany like i'd planned to!

Now the niggles are sorted i'm well chuffed with it. Bought an M wheel for it as thats all its missing imo. Induction next, then the manifold mod and throttle body and it'll be around 220 - 230 hp. :D

master1.jpg

master2.jpg

master3.jpg

Still miss the Datsun though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**king love that!!

My old M3 was an absolute animal. lethal tbh.

Your car looks better though. I really really like it!!

You going for a DaveF induction kit??

Looks awesome! Love it. Out of interest, why do people use them as ring toys? Was loads over there when we were over.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That is really really nice. I would really like one of these instead of my valver. But it is a pain to find one in good nick. Yours look mint.

172, Tiguan
Looks awesome! Love it. Out of interest, why do people use them as ring toys? Was loads over there when we were over.

Grunt, loads of bits for them and the locals know how to repair them! Also fairly well priced for what they are tbh.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looked at a couple of m3 evo's before i got my rex, nice cars but just not me, i wasnt ready to make the swap from jap crap lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Reliable, Strong, Fast, Mountains of mechanical grip, loads of aftermarket bits.... Just an all round good product imo.

172, Tiguan
What suspension is it on mate?

Is on the standard Avus pack Bilstein MTech stuff with Eibachs. Springs went on a couple of weeks back. Fortunatly the previous owner bought new stuff from BM for it last year!

Dan, didn't go as couldn't find anyone with any spare cash to go with! Also as it turns out it was a fairly good move, they've closed the track till the 4th, and i've got to go into work tomorrow. Was open earlier in the week though.

Justin, no interior pics - will have to take some at some point. My M Tech wheel should be on this week at some point as well. :approve:

Am trying to resist the cage and seats route. Whole reason i sold the Datsun was to get back into something more road orientated rather than a pain in the arse over local B Roads.

Daniel, sorry, yep, Dave F or a Gruppe M Rep. Can't decide really and there is only a £30 difference between the two.

Nice 36! I have a bit of a soft spot for E36 M3 Saloons to be honest. With the right wheel choice and a 316i badge there's a lot of fun to be had there for less than £3K!! :)

Cheers
M

But this particular is e36 is not chav, its a quality example that looks really well looked after unlike alot of the clapped out e36 chav cars you see

yeah tbh your right this one does look well looked after but i just associate that now as theyre getting so common among chavs

Audi TT 3.2 V6
IMO 1*2's are rapidly becoming chav cars. They're unfortunately in that bracket where chavs with a job can afford them :(

172, Tiguan
Cheers all. Nope not the M3 interior, but the Recaro Sport stuff. Half Leather.

Yep won't be finding any crappy Angel Eye things on this car! To old to be a chav anyway. lol

Rob, the GT spoiler was the first thing on my list, but it seems everyone is getting it now so might leave it a while. The M3 one is growing on me anyway. Not sure on the black kidneys either. Maybe...

Mark, enjoying the RWD, though haven't done many miles in it recently. Roll on the nice weather. :D