ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E46 330ci M Sport

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Had a call from BMW complaints team today, he couldn't believe what's been going on. They are escalating to Peter vardy and direct to dentec, he is going to fully investigate and find out what the hell dentec have been doing. He is calling me back tomorrow at 4. They are aware dentec guaranteed I will have my car back tomorrow, again. Let's see how this pans out.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
update. ops manager from dentec called me this morning, car is ready and being valeted and being brought through to peter vardys for me to collect after work today. im hoping everything is ok and i dont have to reject it. bmw complaints to call me back this afternoon as well so will see what they are saying.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Well, finally got the car back. Went down after work, spent ages looking over it before I went into the showroom as it was parked outside. Tbf I can't fault the paint/repair work. Full tank of fuel in it as promised, just glad to finally have it back. I'll get pics up after the massive downpours stop.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Fanfare!!!! Ha. Get the eibachs and simota on, fun for the weekend. I'll be watching 8 hours of glorious EUROPEan football tho

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol. So will I. Going on holiday this Thursday so mods will have to wait till I get back.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Was the only compensation you got a tank of juice? I'd have pushed for an oil service as well or something like that. Saying that, they'd probably need it a couple of weeks.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Lol. I've been looking at Mk5 r32 and milltek videos on you tube. Like them a lot
Almost splashed out on one twice now. They hold their value very well and the sound is just ooooooft. If the 330 had that vr soundtrack I'd never sell it.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Few pics' tried to show the repaired rear arch, sills were done too both sides just behind front arches, whilst the time it took was a joke they have done a good job and cost me nothing. Still to fit the Simota and eibachs.
IMAG1300_zpsdidqwr8a.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Few pics' tried to show the repaired rear arch, sills were done too both sides just behind front arches, whilst the time it took was a joke they have done a good job and cost me nothing. Still to fit the Simota and eibachs.
IMAG1300_zpsdidqwr8a.jpg
IMAG1302_zps4cnf8meg.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
So today I took the car to Falkland performance centre to finally get the eibachs and Simota fitted, also got the front lower control arms and rear trailing arms poly bushed and the brake fluid changed as I noticed from the service book it hadn't been changed since 2011.
I'm over the moon with it now. It handles so much better and yet hasn't lost any of the comfort which is what I was worried about, so much nicer to drive now and much less body roll, the bushes have definitely sharpened up the steering to, had to get new front drop links as they were past their best. And finally the Simota, wow,! The noise is fantastic, the howl from the straight six now from 4K now is immense, sounds fantastic and it felt more responsive on the motorway driving home, had the windows down and a big smile on my face. Few pics after I got back, springs will settle a bit to.

IMAG1314_zpscx7kjuod.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
It'll settle more on the rear. Miles better than oem. Get a video up of the simota noise