ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Focus RS

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Ive had this about 2 months now and added to the spec a bit,taking the power from 440 bhp upto 500.

Revo stage 4/5
Spec R cooler
Spec R boost pipework
Spec R oil cooler
Spec R header tank
Spec R power steering tank
Pro alloy breather
Remus exhaust
Sitech Plenum
Group A K&N
SCC fuel pump
Sitech/Loba hybrid turbo
Sitech stage 1 cams
Aquamist water/meth injection
Sitech clutch and flywheel
Carbon dress up kit

BC coilover
Polly bushed

Ap brakes
Forged team dynamics
888's

Wrapped seat backs
Wrapped dash section
Stack boost gauge
Aquamist gauge

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

255413_430409077000457_225930411_n.jpg

1361013905.jpg

1363637124.jpg

1363637027.jpg

Amazing. Videos needed.

Shouldn't it ideally be running forged internals on stage 5 software?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing. Videos needed.

Its not really full stage 5 software Revo made a custom file for us to work with the hybrid and cams which is a mix of stage 4+ and 5.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The seat backs were already done by the prev owner,Ive seen a couple of cars with it done without problems.

f**k me. I know what mine feels like with a mincy c.380hp. That must be VERY fast. I'm guessing you often need to be in 4th gear even on a bone dry road to guarantee traction? Although it often depends greatly on the map. Some just dump huge boost. Others are more progressive and deliver the power at higher rpm. I believe Revo is in the latter camp. I run JWR myself, on top of OEM MP350.

Depends on many factors. The RS engine is already forged, and has a balanced crank. Upgrading the internals is only really a factor if running massive boost, but these engines can deliver huge power without resorting to comical boost. Hats off to Ford. They built it to be tuned :approve:

Last edited:

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It actualy puts power down ok in the dry but in the wet it will spin in 5th. It goes well but can still be used daily, these car do make and handle power well. My friends 650 bhp one actualy puts down power better than mine with the way the bigger turbos deliver the power.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It's averaging 25mpg combined and doing around 35mpg on motorways.

The only problem with getting the focus was it put my Clio on hold for a while, but just orders fiberglass doors for it in the group buy so leaxan windows an fiberglass bonnet and tailgate still to buy.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Chinese guy used to own this. Does the guy not own Sitech?

Either way, it's a fuckin animal!

O

Oakley12

So much want! As mentioned in previous posts, videos are needed! And your mate 650hp one :)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh I bought it off Yippy, no Simon Smail owns Sitech david just got all the work done there