ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Time for an update!

IMG_2648.JPG

BlackGold 182
they will be, loads less body roll than standard, although just seen on ktec can get gaz for less than £600 now

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
cheap! who from?

i was finding myself looking at suspension for the ph1 earlier :eek:

Haha we all told you it would take long for the modding! You can have my 50mm lowering springs if you want?

I got them from James in sevenoaks.

TT QS
Looks good, is that as low as they go?

i dont think so i think it could go abit lower tbh. fred at btm did it and when i said how low he gave me a look and just said as low as you want really lol.

thats perfect for me really, low enough to look good but not scrape on anything

Vivaro van
Car looks good, like the plans too, whens the cams and flywheel gettin fitted will be intrestin to see this after

White mx5 mk1!
gratz on the coilies adam you can get some lowz for once :p ask steph is she might want to buy my coilies off my clio

White mx5 mk1!
not selling the seats jsut yet but might in a while still have no idea what my mother wants to do with it, might be going to get repaired and given to my sister

MG ZR 1.8
Scrubadubdub.
You muppet. This is way to low!!
(were just driving down te high street and it's rubbish in all the arches over any tiny stones. Ha!