ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk1! (the stickers r off her now tho)

Renault clio mk1
sori for the big pic! thats the way she looked 2months ago but there has been a few changes,il post more pics up in a couple of months time wen her respray and other things are complete! i hope 2 b at the fcs dis year she should be finished by then!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Glad to see pics of it appearing cheeky Rachel ;)

Get the job done and join the convoy to FCS :cool:

Trev

Renault clio mk1
thanks guys! oh 4 sure i plan to be at the fcs dis year with her so il be in that convoy trev 2join in the madness!! hehe i love the ph3 clios they r soo cute dont use agree boys hehe x

mk1 phase 3
sorry but are you a chav or something?!! dis/use. wots wrong with this and you? but yeah, nice little cars! can u see anything cuz of that sunstrip? or are you small like me lol and can just see over the steerin wheel? :p

clio 182 black /gold
I know what the dog is lookin at, it is thinkin what have you stuck on this car????

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Ah nice to see another northern ireland member on here. Cars lookin well. Welcome to the site