ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk3 clio let me know what you think!!

cliooo
so finally decided after owning the car almost a year to become a bit more pro active within clio sport. granted its not a sport but hey ho!! comments and advice would be greatful ! personally i like my car and although it may not be to everyones taste its not yours its mine!!
things ive done :

lowered 45mm on springs (coilies to come soon)
black vinyl roof
de badged
plasti dipped alloys

things to do :

swap springs for coilovers
tint windows slightly
save for a quiet exhaust system just a purrrrrrrrrrrrr.
possibly a small spoiler to break the back up slightly
some deep dish alloys in matt black stretched tyres etc
25mm spacers
black wing mirrors .
sport rear lights.

i will let the pics do the talking and let you all decide for your selves. does need a clean but due to this "summer" i darent bother stepping out with the hose at the moment as it just rains instantly !!

P8080148.jpg

P8080149.jpg

P8080147.jpg

P8080146.jpg

a little sticker courtest of usc at santa pod!

P8080144.jpg

P8080145.jpg

P8080148.jpg

P8080143.jpg

cliooo
cheers mate will hopefully get chance to give it a clean and take it somewhere for some more scenic shots soon!

cliooo
yeah its on the list of things to do i use plasti dip alot and tbh its the best thing since sliced bread can go absolutely mental spray whatever you fancy let it dry then if it looks awful peel it off but if its good it stays on for a lifetime! thinking i may get the roof re vinyled in matt black along with badges etc.

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Like it, looks smart
yeah get ph1 lights, smooth the reflectors out of the bumper (iv got a ph1 got an uglier problem on the back of mine - god damm bump strips)
wt coilys will u go for? im lookin myself atm!
And sorry gotta say lose the swagger!

Looks good, i actually don't mind the sticker on the roof although i don't think i'd have it. I assume it means the same to you as what i'm thinking? (jackin house, ryan james?). Think im going to have to buy some plastidip and give it ago, looks pretty decent from what i have seen.